Upload flight data
2177 7 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft

I have uploaded my flight records 3 times now and I can’t see nor find them anywhere on here and now my drone is not working and this bull no one has gotten back with me and now I’m starting to get worried due to some company isn’t helping at all
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Juniorslaton, sorry to hear that, may I verify how did you upload the flight records? Via the APP or the DJI Assistant 2?
2018-9-10
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-10 23:50
Hi Juniorslaton, sorry to hear that, may I verify how did you upload the flight records? Via the APP or the DJI Assistant 2?

I’ve done it through the pc like the video shows you for iOS to windows so I’ have not done it through the assistant 2
Also my drone did a fly away well I got lucky and I found it but dji has me lock out so I can’t use my drone at all now
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juniorslaton Posted at 2018-9-10 23:55
I’ve done it through the pc like the video shows you for iOS to windows so I’ have not done it through the assistant 2
Also my drone did a fly away well I got lucky and I found it but dji has me lock out so I can’t use my drone at all now

Do you mean you would like to upload the flight records to Forum for analysis? If yes, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
But we are unable to analyze it since it needs to be analyzed by the professional data analysis team, usually, we will not lock the flyaway drone, may I know if the drone has been damaged when you found it? What is its current status? Do you want to send in?
2018-9-11
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 00:21
Do you mean you would like to upload the flight records to Forum for analysis? If yes, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
But we are unable to analyze it since it needs to be analyzed by the professional data analysis team, usually, we will not lock the flyaway drone, may I know if the drone has been damaged when you found it? What is its current status? Do you want to send in?

The drone has not been damaged and I can fly it with remote but not through the app I want someone to call me this is starting to be a bunch of clowns working on a tight rope   I’m getting sick of explaining this to everyone I’ve talk to 6 people from dji all from emails. I’m am saying this if my problem is not fix then dji needs to send me a new drone.  
That’s the bottom line I’ve waited 7 days for a response and still not getting one so someone needs to contact today and leave me their number if I can’t answer. I have waited  8 days now ( today is anew day) also I have dji refreshed
So bottom line is I paid for a insurance that is not worth a dime.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juniorslaton Posted at 2018-9-11 00:38
The drone has not been damaged and I can fly it with remote but not through the app I want someone to call me this is starting to be a bunch of clowns working on a tight rope   I’m getting sick of explaining this to everyone I’ve talk to 6 people from dji all from emails. I’m am saying this if my problem is not fix then dji needs to send me a new drone.  
That’s the bottom line I’ve waited 7 days for a response and still not getting one so someone needs to contact today and leave me their number if I can’t answer. I have waited  8 days now ( today is anew day) also I have dji refreshed
So bottom line is I paid for a insurance that is not worth a dime.

Sorry that I didn't notice you have opened a case for the data analysis and also sent email to our support.
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, currently, we need the whole 'flightrecords' folder and video cache files to recheck the flight records. The export steps have also been explained in the email. I will post here again, once you export them manually, we need you to upload to the Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here so that we could download.

May I know which step are you stuck? When you export the folder to your local storage, you just need to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the link, I didn't see you sent the link to our support via email, thank you.
GTScreenshot_20180911_165813.png

2018-9-11
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 00:58
Sorry that I didn't notice you have opened a case for the data analysis and also sent email to our support.
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, currently, we need the whole 'flightrecords' folder and video cache files to recheck the flight records. The export steps have also been explained in the email. I will post here again, once you export them manually, we need you to upload to the Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here so that we could download.

Ok so I have it on my pc so I need to download google drive
And up load a link to this forum am I correct? If that is so what happen to the three links I uploaded????
I’m sorry for sounding mean but I have done this three times
I’ll do it one more time , WHAT ABOUT SCREEN SHARING
THAT WAY YOU OR SOMEONE FROM DJI ( that’s a American) no offense, can see that it’s been done or does
Bestbuy offer this or what. I’m running windows 10 and it isn’t very friendly user. I’m just saying if I made a mistake then I’m sorry but if we did a screen share then it could be done in a flash.  So I’ve got to get ready fior work so plz
Let me know ASAP please. Ty.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juniorslaton Posted at 2018-9-11 01:22
Ok so I have it on my pc so I need to download google drive
And up load a link to this forum am I correct? If that is so what happen to the three links I uploaded????
I’m sorry for sounding mean but I have done this three times

Sorry that we do not have the 'Screen sharing' feature currently even though how much we would like to check your screen and get it addressed in a flash.
You don't need to download the Google Drive, you can upload online and then share and copy the link and then provide to us in Forum or send to our support team via email. GTScreenshot_20180911_183049.png

Where are the three links you uploaded? I didn't find any link in Forum and the email, please advise, thank you very much.
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules