Why can not I use the mailbox map in gspro?
934 2 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StudioJin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3246562 ft
South Korea

I live in Korea.  If you use the GS Pro app in Korea, the iPad using apple maps will no longer expand at 1 km.  I want to create a topographic map that uses a lot of useful means, but I'd like to use an app that is officially supported by DJI.  Can not mapbox to full support?  Thank you very much.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You mean you cannot expand the map under the GS Pro application? May we have the version of your GS Pro?
2018-9-11
Use props
StudioJin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3246562 ft
South Korea

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-11 14:33
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You mean you cannot expand the map under the GS Pro application? May we have the version of your GS Pro?

That's right. In South Korea, you can not use satellite map magnification in the gspro app. (More than 1km) This is probably about the government policy between Korea and Apple.

Because of this, it is not possible in Korea to plan flights using satellite maps.

Unless the Korean government or Apple policy changes, there are many inconveniences to use GSpro in Korea.

I am very happy to let you use mapbox and apple map selectively like PIX4Dcapture app.
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules