Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please Help!! How much longer I will need to wait!! Fly More Set
1784 7 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luke&Luke
lvl.2
Ireland

Can anyone let me know what I should do..? Bought my MP2 on lunch day, was shipped next day and in 4days was at my door. Super happy, love this drone.
Following that positive exeprience decided to get Fly More Set.... Untill now it is not even shipped...
Should I ask for refound, should I wait... Common DJI, 'The Future Of Possible' or possibly in the future I will get it....
Untitled_Artwork 2.jpg
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Luke, we are so sorry for the delay in shipping, the Fly More Kit is out of stock because of the high demand currently, we do not have the estimated shipping date yet, but we have informed the team to ship it out as soon as possible once it is in stock, thanks for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-11
Use props
Luke&Luke
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi Mindy, appreciate your replay although I saw that respond already.
Please take a moment to see this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-165072-1-1.html
Some happy pilots ordered same item later then me and they received it days ago... I understand demand and delays, but how would you explain that? Or fact that this item is available on dji official website
to purchase promising 3-5 days shipping when you are informing been 'out of stock' ?
Best regards
2018-9-11
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luke&Luke Posted at 2018-9-11 04:51
Hi Mindy, appreciate your replay although I saw that respond already.
Please take a moment to see this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-165072-1-1.html
Some happy pilots ordered same item later then me and they received it days ago... I understand demand and delays, but how would you explain that? Or fact that this item is available on dji official website

Hi Luke, sorry for keeping you waiting. We just got the latest news from the sales team that your package will be shipped in the next 1-2 working days, we'll send you the tracking number as long as the package shipped. I'll send you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

El Diablo Posted at 2018-9-11 05:04
Why are you then advertising the kit with a 3-5 days delivery time??? Ordered mine a couple of hours ago!  
Perhaps you should change the status to "Ouf of Stock" to limit customers' expectations.

Hi El Diablo, the shipping time might be different for various locations. We'll arrange ship according to your payment time. The tracking number will be sent to you as long as the package shipped. Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-9-11
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My pleasure. Hope you receive the package soon.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules