Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 for M2P - Virus Detected
1551 7 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HyLenz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

Downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 Pro fresh from the DJI site this morning. Immediately after installing, my virus scanner claims to have detected and fixed/cleaned the viewer.exe that is located in the DJI Assistant directory. We use Trend Micro Worry Free Business Suite in our office and have had very good results over the past 15 years with Trend products in general. The PC seems fine, so it could be a false positve. And i may have seen something similar to this in a post many months ago. Side note, Windows Defender on another PC did not make this detection.

Assistant2-virus.JPG

2018-9-11
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a false-positive.
2018-9-11
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

I would definitely say it's a false positive. Check that the app is code signed and if the signature is still valid, you're good to go.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding that it just a false detection from the Anti-virus and also this concern already escalated with our developers.
2018-9-11
Use props
LIVNXXL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

False positive, Could have been that not many users of Trend Micro have used the APP so the reputation score was low
2018-9-13
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

I don't know if that's what was wrong with me updating but when I first updated with the DJI assistance every went wrong,  it was only after days of trying that everything came in without problems, which makes me nervous when the next update comes up.
2018-9-14
Use props
fans47a99a8f
New

Netherlands

Hi all,

Stuck with installing latest version of Assistant which I just downloaded.
I 'm using Bitdefender 2018.
Even with all functions disabled I 'm not able to install Assistant 2.0.

Any guide available?

Thanx Jaap
2018-9-15
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am so glad I use a Mac.
2018-9-15
Use props