White Balance Problems with DJI go and osmo
1303 4 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
United States

Hi guys.For three weeks in holiday I've used my Osmo Mobile 2 and it performs in a fantastic way.

The only problem I do faced is a mismatch on White Balance settings or maybe is better said appearence.

I mean that when I do start DJI go, no mater if video or photo, 70/80% of the time the image results pinkish (like the pink panther Sometimes I do have also color tending to yellow, but wery few.
If there's a lot of sun it isn't always viewable at the first moment so I've still have lots of pics and video, tending to pink color. I'll try to upload some examples.

This is very annoying and not so easy to handle in post production, to get colors back to original; almost impossible.
The only way to solve the problem is to go i WB settings, change WB type, from cauto to cloudy or sun, the back auto and then the problem is gone. Possibly next time it will be back again.

My device is an iPhone 8 Plus, and with normal/internal camera App I'm not having any issue. Although there isn't a WB setting.

Anyone can share a solution, advise or suggestions?
Does someone facedsame problem??

Thank you,
Mars
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding that please provide the sample photos and video for better visualization as well. Thanks!
2018-9-11
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
United States

Normal result WB setting auto.

Normal result WB setting auto.

Pink result WB setting auto.

Yellow result WB setting auto.

Will upload also Video comparison.
2018-9-11
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-11 13:51
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding that please provide the sample photos and video for better visualization as well. Thanks!

Hey DJI Stephen... How are you doing getting an answer.

OP.... I suggest not waiting another three weeks.... Go to DJI Support and online Chat that you haven't gotten an answer.
2018-9-28
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-11 13:51

Hi Stephen, still waiting for some news.... and possible solution.
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules