Repaired P4 !
852 6 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Hello fellow drones guys and gals! First off i'd like to say that although DJI does upset a person once in a while and that they have ...well... Differant way of doing things. They do sometimes shine very well! Meaning as the story line goes that July 2018 i bought my first DJI drone via dji.com and at that time could not afford what i really wanted so i settled for a refurbished unit from dji... Got the bird and was freaking happy like nobodies business .. Second days flight started having issues with the VPS system . I wont go into everything lets just say by the time i got done uploading /downloading /firmware refresh after firmware refresh then Assistant 2 calibration after calibration and on and on and on 2 weeks of this back and forth i finally got them to let me send it in... and they fixed it ... well they fixed what they could see.... got it back ... new RC and new charger. BUT vps still giving me issues. So i threw a fit like the little guys do at the store ...stompping my feet and holding my breath till blue faced and screaming... LMAO.. no i didnt do that well all of it anyway.. So i again send it back but the first return i was able to scrape up enough money to buy myself a new P4P V2.0 and thats the only reason i stayd calm .. because i had a bird that worked great. Anyway i send it back again with a long sob story which everybit was true but anyway i finally got my P4 back yesterday... AND IT IS PERFECT. They did a outstanding job repairing my bird and its nt even the one i sent them... they must have felt a new one was easier then spending time trying to repair my old one. So my hats off to you DJI repair center ! Thank you so very much for taking onwership of this issue and getting me/us back in the air... And although you cant keep every customer happy i'm glad i was one that you could ! Thanks again and may the rest of your week be filled with nice people and a few smiles !
2018-9-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice to hear ! and welcome back
2018-9-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Now there is only one question left to ask.

Will you be flying coach or first class.. hahaha
B527EC95-26B3-48BC-A8A7-560C4FFA8D07.jpeg
No reply is necessary. Haha

RedHotPoker
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that happened, Nice to hear that you have a working unit not and thanks for the feedback. Your satisfaction means to us. Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-9-11
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-9-11 10:43
Now there is only one question left to ask.

Will you be flying coach or first class.. hahaha

I don't care what anyone says... That's one bad&^% jet.. Looks very intimidating . And as always thanks for your humor and smile !
2018-9-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-13 04:33
I don't care what anyone says... That's one bad&^% jet.. Looks very intimidating . And as always thanks for your humor and smile !

Yes, you & I are only lucky enough to soar from the seat of our pants. Haha
63294384-5164-46ED-9750-E1ED794F3C7D.jpeg

RedHotPoker
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're up and running. Have fun and happy flying.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules