60 Days and no Ronin S or Refund!!!
1027 6 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150433 ft
United States

I ordered a Ronin S on July 10th and was very excited!  Flash forward 45 DAYS ! my Ronin S still has not been shipped.  DJI told me it was in stock, then delayed in production, then in stock, then out of stock.  They blamed FedEX, Production, PayPal, Me, and still never shipped.  I recieved the original email saying it was in stock, then 30 days later another email saying a new production run was in stock and still never shipped.  I was always told "we will ship your item as soon as we can.  We can't give you a date but we will notify you by email when we do ship it".

After 48 Days I cancelled my order.  I asked for a refund.  

First I was told I needed to follow additional steps to get a refund, so I did.  3 days Later they processed my refund on August 28th, even  though  I requested in on the 25th.
Now on September 11th  I still have no refund.  DJI says it could take 5 - 14 business days to process, because of PayPal.  They would love to get it to me sooner but its not their fault, which after all I have gone through I do not believe for one second.  Today is business day 13 and still nothing.  DJI says we can't help you and you guessed it "we will process you refund as soon as we can.  We can't give you a date but we will notify you by email when we do process it".
They suggested waiting till tomorrow and then if it doesn't show up call my bank and see why.  If that doesn't work log in and ask the online support who will give me the answer of "we will process you refund as soon as we can.  We can't give you a date but we will notify you by email when we do process it".  This is the only thing that DJI does consistantly, present their customer with an answer that is not only unhelpful but infuriating at the same time.

Going forward I will never place another order with DJI, I will make sure to share my experience with evevy other photographer I meet,  as well as post on my website and every social media outlet available.  DJI good products and the worst possible customer experience!!!!

IF any mods read this, it would be great if DJI would stop holding my money ransom.
2018-9-11
Use props
H W
lvl.2

Australia

honestly, i couldnt agree more.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jason, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. We will learn from the details for us to improve and provide better customer service moving forward. I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and also verified with the related team, the refund was delayed because you applied Paypal dispute which has not been approved by Paypal in this period of time.
Currently, the Paypal dispute has been resolved and the refund has also been confirmed, please wait a few more days to get the money back, thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-9-13
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

The refund was not delayed because of a PayPal dispute.  I filed that yesterday evening because DJI would not give me any answers.  Then magically 5 hours after the dispute was filed I re wives an email sayin my refund was approved.  Although, it fits right in character that DJI would blame everyone else for their poor customer service.  
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-9-13 07:17
The refund was not delayed because of a PayPal dispute.  I filed that yesterday evening because DJI would not give me any answers.  Then magically 5 hours after the dispute was filed I re wives an email sayin my refund was approved.  Although, it fits right in character that DJI would blame everyone else for their poor customer service.

Jason, according to the system record, you applied PayPal dispute at the first beginning on 2018-07-15, your money was held on Paypal account until yesterday the PayPal dispute was closed, you will receive the money soon, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-13
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

It seems that DJI is the only one who thinks that is the case.  You tried to say that same thing delayed my shipping for 48 days.  DJI would alternate between saying the dispute was resolved and that it was still open.  They would then use that as an excuse for not shipping just like you are using it not for not refunding.  Funny thing is when speaking with PayPal they said that dispute was opened on the 15th and closed on the 16th.  Also, that whole dispute was about trying to change my address because DJI took so long to ship that I had moved to a new home.  Reguardless, I’m sure DJI will come back and say that making me wait over 62 days with no product or refund was not their fault, and continue to blame everyone else.   DJI always says we are so sorry for the inconvenience we will take this into account and learn from this experience to provide better customer service. However all you were learning is how to pass the buck and blame everybody else
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-9-14 07:26
It seems that DJI is the only one who thinks that is the case.  You tried to say that same thing delayed my shipping for 48 days.  DJI would alternate between saying the dispute was resolved and that it was still open.  They would then use that as an excuse for not shipping just like you are using it not for not refunding.  Funny thing is when speaking with PayPal they said that dispute was opened on the 15th and closed on the 16th.  Also, that whole dispute was about trying to change my address because DJI took so long to ship that I had moved to a new home.  Reguardless, I’m sure DJI will come back and say that making me wait over 62 days with no product or refund was not their fault, and continue to blame everyone else.   DJI always says we are so sorry for the inconvenience we will take this into account and learn from this experience to provide better customer service. However all you were learning is how to pass the buck and blame everybody else

Hi Jason, we understand how you feel and very sorry about it. All the info we offered is based on the system records and we sincerely apologize if there is any misunderstanding. Anyway, the dispute is closed and the refund has been issued, wish you receive it soon.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules