Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video editing in Premier Pro
1407 3 2015-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wayneparris911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214357 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

Without changing anything, sometimes my video clips appear much smaller in Premier Pro than in my regular viewer (Quicktime).  Can anyone explain why?  (Please keep it simple!)

I have put a few projects together with all the same settings and can't figure out what's going on.  Sometimes it's full screen, other times it's only about 1/3-screen centered on a black background.

Thanks,

Wayne
2015-5-29
Use props
wayneparris911
lvl.1
U.S. Virgin Islands

Here's a little more info on the above post.  I check the file size and it's 1080p.  I've used the same size in PP before and it turned out fullscreen.  Is there any way to resize this for fullscreen, or did I screw up when I actually shot it?

Perplexed,

Wayne
2015-5-30
Use props
Snowman
lvl.1

Finland

Have you used 4K and 1080 material in the same project? If the first clip you bring to the timeline is 4k, then the 1080 ones look smaller, because the settings will be set to 4K. You can scale them in the effects panel, if I remember correctly.
2015-6-2
Use props
wayneparris911
lvl.1
United States

Snowman Posted at 2015-6-3 05:20
Have you used 4K and 1080 material in the same project? If the first clip you bring to the timeline  ...

Thanks.  I'm doing a project where I'm combining footage from the P3 Pro, a GoPro used separately, and time-lapse comprised of still shots from a DSLR.  I may have it figured out now.
2015-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules