Epson Moverio BT-300 and right stick left right swap
474 2 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

Hello everyone

I have a question about the right stick orientation using the Epson Moverio BT-300.  I think the DJI goggles will swap right stick left-right when the drone is coming toward you?  So does the Epson Moverio BT-300 goggles do the same?  
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You mean that the movement of the aircraft to left and right using the right stick of the RC will be replaced via DJI Goggles? If yes, I would like to clarify if you're referring to head tracking gimbal which allows you to move the yaw of the aircraft? Please see the image for reference. Thank you so much.

2018-9-12
Use props
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-12 10:50
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You mean that the movement of the aircraft to left and right using the right stick of the RC will be replaced via DJI Goggles? If yes, I would like to clarify if you're referring to head tracking gimbal which allows you to move the yaw of the aircraft? Please see the image for reference. Thank you so much.

[view_image]

No not head tracking.  If the drone is flying away from you and you move the right stick to the right the drone moves to the right.  Same for left.   If the drone is flying toward you without goggles the drone will behave the exact opposite.   Stick right drone moves left.  Stick left drone moves right.  Now with the DJI goggles I think if the drone is coming toward you right stick moves drone right.  Left stick moves drone left.   Does the Epson goggles compensate the same way?  Hope that makes sense.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules