Aeroscope - Failed to System Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

My Aeroscope has problem with System Update.
The Wifi connection works well. On-line map comes in very quickely.
However, when I click 'Check for Update' to check the system update available,
system shows popup, "Failed ... Check your network and retry".

What is the problem? How can I update Aeroscope APP in the system?

My Aeroscope Version is V2.4.6.1 and system details are attached.

FW Version

FW Version

Error Popup

Error Popup
DevInfo.png
2018-9-11
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

I have looked inside through Assistant2 for Aeroscope.
In the Network Setting Menu, Server network is set as "121.43.168.186" and "20010",
and Local net is set "Wireless network" and "Auto Mode".

I have changed "Wireless" to "Wired" but same error occurred.

Is this setting OK? Then What is problem for the system update?
2018-9-19
Use props
andyramson
New

United States

you can use aeroscope assistant for this type of problem,  if there is any network problem, you have to reset your server i.p. again, and also check the wifi network again, for the aeroscope app's updating you have to contact aeroscope assistant.
2018-9-25
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

I solved it by myself.
I downloaded latest version of the "CrystalSky Firmware for Aeroscope Portable Unit. V2.5.9.7 2018-08-08" from https://www.dji.com/kr/aeroscope/info#downloads.
The 'Local Update" was the key of the problem. Unzip the downloaded file and Copy the ***.bin file into sdcard, then put the sdcard into sd1 slot on CrystalSky.
Final step is selecting 'System Update" and press the vertical '...' at upper right coner, and then you can have 'Local Update'.
Now you have latest version of FW.

2018-9-27
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

I found one more strange thing.
Why dji assistant 2 for aeroscope shows 'fw update' menu only when I typed in CRL-A?

Why the upper version released past?
2018-9-30
Use props
iiotpl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30010 ft
India

ThorPapa Posted at 9-27 22:17
I solved it by myself.
I downloaded latest version of the "CrystalSky Firmware for Aeroscope Portable Unit. V2.5.9.7 2018-08-08" from https://www.dji.com/kr/aeroscope/info#downloads.
The 'Local Update" was the key of the problem. Unzip the downloaded file and Copy the ***.bin file into sdcard, then put the sdcard into sd1 slot on CrystalSky.

Thanks for info its worked like a charm... But can you please guide whats be best way to update aeroscope app. As new drone Mavic 2 Enterprise detected as "NewDrone_51"
2018-12-30
Use props
iiotpl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30010 ft
India

ThorPapa Posted at 9-30 17:48
I found one more strange thing.
Why dji assistant 2 for aeroscope shows 'fw update' menu only when I typed in CRL-A?

Nice... Please guide how do we physically connect Aeroscope Mobile with DJI Assistant 2 for Aeroscope...
Which cable how we connect.. Thanks a lot..
2018-12-30
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

iiotpl Posted at 12-30 03:19
Thanks for info its worked like a charm... But can you please guide whats be best way to update aeroscope app. As new drone Mavic 2 Enterprise detected as "NewDrone_51"

as far as the system is connected to the network, automatic update would be fine to me.
2018-12-30
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

iiotpl Posted at 2018-12-30 03:19

I have the latest version using Assistant2 for Aeroscope: v03.00.0014. The Mavic 2 Enterprise is still detected as NewDrone_51, so this will not solve your problem.

2019-1-7
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

I just looked up the releasenote for the Aeroscope:
What’s new:
【AeroScope】
1. Added support for Device Status.
2. Added support for Network Settings: Server Network Settings and Local Network Settings.
3. Added support for Tools: Sweep, Sweep Data Playback and BIST.
4. Added support for Drone Detection.
5. Added support for Advanced Settings: Modem Settings, Certificate and Others.
6. Added support for Updating Firmware.
7. Added support for Setting

Firmware-update is activated with CTRL A (thank you ThorPapa), also Advanced Settings is activated.

Still don't know how to transfer the files listed in the List.
2019-1-7
Use props
Tissy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Having collected a new Aeroscope only yesterday, firmware was v2.4.6.1, so completed the SD upgrade method as it was not updating via WiFi.

Update appeared to complete and the Crystalsky reset and it is now stuck on the DJI logo.  Rebooting etc does not work.  Any ideas please?
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_Kufcj31XwXrZ
New
Iran

Hello, my portable aeroscope rx1 and rx2 led is solid red, can anyone help me? Thanks.
2021-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules