Do you have a professional app development plan for m210-rtk?
2866 14 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StudioJin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3246562 ft
South Korea

I am using dji go4 while using crystal sky and cendence.  Not even the latest version. USIM can not be installed, so use it every time using mobile phone tethering.  dji m210-rtk is the world's best commercial drones that individuals can buy.  It's really good.  However, the software that runs it and its functions are like $ 1000 or less for hobby.  We will be very happy if a professional app dedicated to industrial drones based on GSPro is developed.
2018-9-11
Use props
user9b08e2155b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 452740 ft
Australia

My m210 is a lemon. 1 day old and it doesn’t work. Never flown
2018-9-22
Use props
Infinity88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9741 ft

With the release of the Phantom 4 RTK with its new 'GS RTK app' I wonder if this will come to the M210 RTK? Will we be able to use the new D-RTK 2 Mobile Station in an update?????

Would be great if DJI could update us as anyone just purchasing a 210 RTK for surveying work may feel very ripped off!

Cheers
2018-10-18
Use props
StudioJin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3246562 ft
South Korea

Infinity88 Posted at 2018-10-18 02:22
With the release of the Phantom 4 RTK with its new 'GS RTK app' I wonder if this will come to the M210 RTK? Will we be able to use the new D-RTK 2 Mobile Station in an update?????

Would be great if DJI could update us as anyone just purchasing a 210 RTK for surveying work may feel very ripped off!

i think so!

that's great
2018-10-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

GSpro is a requirement here at the very least.
This means GS Pro 2.0 intergrated into the Cendence App features.

Why must one take off Crystalsky and use iPad for GS Pro ?
2018-10-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

RTK (actual RTK ) to work on a Phantom 4 BUT not on the Matrice 210-RTK?  This needs to be remedied as soon as possible.
Why is the M210 RTK so App et. Al. Limited !!
2018-10-18
Use props
Infinity88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9741 ft

Looks like the DJI powers from above deem not to answer my question!
2018-10-19
Use props
Quivell
lvl.1

United States

Why don't you develop your own software, especially if you are aware of this and have at least some basic ideas !? And let the professionals take care of turning ideas into reality, in my case they were iTechArt Group ! They professionally put my ideas into the app (video editor), now I frankly earn money on it! What are you worse than me?
2019-1-14
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Quivell Posted at 1-14 16:19
Why don't you develop your own software, especially if you are aware of this and have at least some basic ideas !? And let the professionals take care of turning ideas into reality, in my case they were iTechArt Group ! They professionally put my ideas into the app (video editor), now I frankly earn money on it! What are you worse than me?

Because SDK cost is  $5000 USD. AND DJI is already coming out with an M200/M210 Version 2 as well as Cendence S ... before perfecting the original models.My Matrice 210 RTK is only months old and still fighting with Z30 stabilization as well as other issues; etc.
2019-1-14
Use props
Centan
New

United States

I don`t have a development plan. But I wanted to make a good app like wish to assert itself. I am not a developer and understand little about this. I entrusted this work to people who do it well. I have made an application for dating on the Internet, which has no analogs. I hope you can all see him soon.
2019-8-29
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

MedicFL1 Posted at 1-14 16:27
Because SDK cost is  $5000 USD. AND DJI is already coming out with an M200/M210 Version 2 as well as Cendence S ... before perfecting the original models.My Matrice 210 RTK is only months old and still fighting with Z30 stabilization as well as other issues; etc.

Spam it is, Quivell's post
2019-8-29
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Centan Posted at 8-29 00:26
I don`t have a development plan. But I wanted to make a good app like wish to assert itself. I am not a developer and understand little about this. I entrusted this work to people who do it well. I have made an application for dating on the Internet, which has no analogs. I hope you can all see him soon.

BAN Centan for SPAM!
2019-8-29
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>

Definition of: USIM. USIM. (UMTS Subscriber Identify Module) An application for UMTS cellphones that provides the same features as the SIM card for GSM cellphones. The USIM program runs in a UICC smart card inserted into the phone, which can also be programmed to run on GSM and CDMA networks.

We want to connet to CORS Stations DJI

What is your suggestion ????
2019-9-13
Use props
charly419
New

India

Sure, here are the key points of a professional app development plan:

•     Define the purpose and goals of the app.
  •     Conduct market research.
  •     Define the features and functionality.
  •     Choose the right technology stack.
  •     Create a development roadmap.
  •     Build a development team.
  •     Test and iterate.
  •     Launch and market your app.
2023-5-3
Use props
vikasagrawal
New

India

Certainly! Attracting top-tier talent is pivotal for crafting a professional app development plan for the M210-RTK. We'll meticulously outline project objectives, technical requirements, and timelines, ensuring clarity and alignment. Leveraging specialized expertise, we'll scout, assess, and  adept at both drone technology and software engineering. Collaboratively, we'll foster an environment conducive to innovation, iteration, and excellence. With a skilled team in place, we'll execute a comprehensive development strategy, incorporating feedback loops for refinement. Together, we'll deliver an M210-RTK app that exceeds expectations, empowering users with seamless functionality and unparalleled performance.
yesterday 01:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules