Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge HDMI output metadata
676 5 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Squrrli
lvl.1

Netherlands

Is drone telemetry data sent with video stream from hdmi output on the lightbridge remote.

I am writing an application and need to get the coorinate data from the drone with the video stream but don't want to set up 2 seperate streams (one of data ad one for video) as I would then have to try and sync them after the fact.

Thanks for any help.

2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I know what specific model of drone are you referring to?
2018-9-12
Use props
Squrrli
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-12 03:59
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I know what specific model of drone are you referring to?

Inspire 1 v2.0
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for the response. Yes, it can. You just have to enable the OSD option and the simultaneous image output in the app. Just go to the General settings then Image transmission settings.

2018-9-12
Use props
Squrrli
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-12 04:18
Thank you for the response. Yes, it can. You just have to enable the OSD option and the simultaneous image output in the app. Just go to the General settings then Image transmission settings.

[view_image]

Perfect thank you, that will display the data on the video output (Monitor) correct? Will it also be possible to extract that data into my application?
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Squrrli Posted at 2018-9-12 04:19
Perfect thank you, that will display the data on the video output (Monitor) correct? Will it also be possible to extract that data into my application?

You mean the metadata? I'm sorry but there's no way for us to extract it.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules