Mavic Pro Remote Connector Broken within 1 m - DJI Charging
1104 6 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9def7aa7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,

I am super disappointed with DJI's quality management and service - I got a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and the USB connector broke - see attached picture!

Now they say I damaged it and so they will charge £100 to replace it - after spending £1,300 on a drone I get this poor quality?

I raised an issue but they don't budge.

Anyone from DJI listening, please assist!!!

Broken Connector.png
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sir, we're sorry to read about the troubles. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, and forwarded this to the management to check. They will review your case and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-9-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It looks as though you may have tried to force it in.
2018-9-12
Use props
fans9def7aa7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 02:54
Hi Sir, we're sorry to read about the troubles. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, and forwarded this to the management to check. They will review your case and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello Susan,

I have heard from Stefan Bark from your NL customer service, and rather disappointingly he refuses to acknowledge this as a poor workmanship and manufacturing problem. It is widely acknowledged on this forum about the poor quality of the connector on the remote and the Pins are broken easily.

Please escalate this to someone more senior who can takenote of this massive failure in service and get me a replacement at no cost asap. I have been unable to fly for 20 days that it has taken for you to revert, and I am really disappointed at the poor response.

2018-9-12
Use props
fans9def7aa7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-12 04:45
It looks as though you may have tried to force it in.

Hello, no I never forced anything. Just charged it using the regular cable. Its just the poor quality of the connector.
2018-9-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

fans9def7aa7 Posted at 2018-9-12 05:43
Hello Susan,

I have heard from Stefan Bark from your NL customer service, and rather disappointingly he refuses to acknowledge this as a poor workmanship and manufacturing problem. It is widely acknowledged on this forum about the poor quality of the connector on the remote and the Pins are broken easily.

Yes, that is true, It's always a possibility.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans9def7aa7 Posted at 2018-9-12 05:43
Hello Susan,

I have heard from Stefan Bark from your NL customer service, and rather disappointingly he refuses to acknowledge this as a poor workmanship and manufacturing problem. It is widely acknowledged on this forum about the poor quality of the connector on the remote and the Pins are broken easily.

Hi Rohit, I have checked your case and I can see that Stefan escalated this concern and he already settled this repair case. Please wait for the email notification once unit has been repaired and ready to be shipped. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules