Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air time! Wow !
563 3 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HarleyGuy55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

So i have looked back over my flights since i have started flying DJI drones..... Back in July of this year and it looks like in about 2.5 months i've been in the air 127 times. Now granted some were just up and around the yard 60 feet or so then landed and a couple just straight up and hover for a min or 2 but none the less... 127 flights and i'm sure i'm missing a few because of using differant tablets and or reinstalling the go 4 app several times.. so i could be in the range of 140 flights... My one battery thats a month old has been charged 32 times already... Am i a crazy dude or what ?? lol ! Who else has got some serius flight time. Please forgive my spelling its pretty bad when my spell check cant even help .. It says what languge am i speaking...lmao ! Lets here it whos got crazy flight time????
2018-9-12
Use props
HarleyGuy55
Second Officer
United States

P.S... I'm wrong on my flights... I'm at over 200 flights! Since 7/25/18 ... Come on there's got to be someone else out there that's got some what i think is crazy air time... Speak up.. Let's hear some?
2018-9-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

My flytrex data shows 299 flights, 1053 travel miles in 20 months before they shut it down in Aug 2017.  

You've got over 200 flights in about 50 days?  That's a lot!  That's an avg of four flights a day!  Most I've ever done is 5 flights in one day.  I guess I avg about 15 flights a month...
2018-9-13
Use props
HarleyGuy55
Second Officer
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-9-13 07:55
My flytrex data shows 299 flights, 1053 travel miles in 20 months before they shut it down in Aug 2017.  

You've got over 200 flights in about 50 days?  That's a lot!  That's an avg of four flights a day!  Most I've ever done is 5 flights in one day.  I guess I avg about 15 flights a month...

To be honest .. Some of them were just test flights... Meaning just up and hover while adjusting camera and other things. And some just a short hop around the orchard and yet some just around the house. Most ..I'd say 99% were actual flights with some distance.. My flight list says flight time 10hrs 42mins and 352,232ft distance on one page 8hrs at 295,816 on another and 1hr 55min at 49,967 on another and so on.. Hell i've even impressed myself.lol! I've been in the air everyday since 7/25/18 at least once. and when i started this journey i only had one battery but quickly got another then another and charged those batteries sometimes 3 times in one day . Up at 4am and as soon as i could see up i went.. I've since got some wind knocked out of me because of some neighbors but still manage to get one batteries worth of time up and around. I've not gone anywhere without my bird just incase i pass by somewhere that looks like i could get some airtime and some pics... What's really bad is not once have i been out of P-mode.lmao.... NOT ONE TIME...lol  Thanks for your reply I always look forward to people that reply with something to share . Have a wonderful day and a even better tomorrow. TTul !
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules