803 4 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rieder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1056 ft
Denmark

Hi

If I live in Denmark and bought a drone directly on DJI's online store, am I good to go and purchase Care Refresh from https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-2 ?
2018-9-12
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
France

You can buy the Care Refresh at the same time as your Mavic, and it will be automatically linked to it.
You can also buy it afterwards, within 48 hours of activation of the Mavic, and you will be asked to enter the serial number of the Mavic.
If you buy it later, then you will need to give a proof that your Mavic is still working via a quite complicated procedure.
2018-9-12
Use props
Rieder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1056 ft
Denmark

pjollain Posted at 2018-9-12 07:41
You can buy the Care Refresh at the same time as your Mavic, and it will be automatically linked to it.
You can also buy it afterwards, within 48 hours of activation of the Mavic, and you will be asked to enter the serial number of the Mavic.
If you buy it later, then you will need to give a proof that your Mavic is still working via a quite complicated procedure.

Thanks. I just got the drone today and I'll buy Care Refresh when I activate it later tonight.
2018-9-12
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
France

That's what I exactly did last week, and it went smoothly.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rieder Posted at 2018-9-12 07:42
Thanks. I just got the drone today and I'll buy Care Refresh when I activate it later tonight.

Nice to hear that you are able to find it out, If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Cheers!
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules