Selling Mavic Pro - Transfer registration
1487 3 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vandanga
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am selling my Mavic Pro to up-grade to the Mavic 2
When sold how do I deativate my reigistration.
Also can I transfer my Care Refresh to the new owner.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Vandanga, DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone's serial number not with the owner's account. If he/she got some damages on it,  DJI Care Refresh can be use to request for a replacement. And as for the deactivation of the registration, DJI products has one time activation for warranty purposes, so I'm afraid it  can't be undone. The new owner will continue to use the warranty period left to your drone. If you have further questions, just let us know.
2018-9-12
Use props
Vandanga
lvl.1
United Kingdom

When I use the DJI Go4 the Mavic comes up with my account details and flight times.  Is this data only held within the app and a purchaser would need to download the app and create there own account?
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vandanga Posted at 2018-9-14 00:27
When I use the DJI Go4 the Mavic comes up with my account details and flight times.  Is this data only held within the app and a purchaser would need to download the app and create there own account?

Hi Vandanga, the flight records and footage are saved in the APP and your account, the new owner will need to register his/her own DJI account to log in the APP, then he can fly the drone.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules