Disconnected (does not connect)
556 8 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fator Solar
lvl.1

Hi!
At today´s flight my smartphone did not connect. I turned control and drone both off and turned them on again. It took some time but finnaly connected. During flight it desconnected and didn't response anymore to my stick movements. What does it might be???
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what's the model of your smartphone? Can you please try to relink your remote controller to your aircraft before you connect your phone. Thanks.
2018-9-12
Use props
Fator Solar
lvl.1

Hi! This very same problem occurred with my phone as well as with my collegue. Both phones are Morotola (mine is Motorola X Play running Android 7.1.1 and his is Moto G on Android 5.1). When I was trying to conncect my phone, my RC was (at least, seemed to be) connected with the aircraft. When I lost control with aircraft, there were no more images on my phone and I lost complete control of it during some scaring minutes.
2018-9-12
Use props
Fator Solar
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-12 10:22
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what's the model of your smartphone? Can you please try to relink your remote controller to your aircraft before you connect your phone. Thanks.

Hi! This very same problem occurred with my phone as well as with my collegue. Both phones are Morotola (mine is Motorola X Play running Android 7.1.1 and his is Moto G on Android 5.1). When I was trying to conncect my phone, my RC was (at least, seemed to be) connected with the aircraft. When I lost control with aircraft, there were no more images on my phone and I lost complete control of it during some scaring minutes.
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fator Solar Posted at 2018-9-13 15:29
Hi! This very same problem occurred with my phone as well as with my collegue. Both phones are Morotola (mine is Motorola X Play running Android 7.1.1 and his is Moto G on Android 5.1). When I was trying to conncect my phone, my RC was (at least, seemed to be) connected with the aircraft. When I lost control with aircraft, there were no more images on my phone and I lost complete control of it during some scaring minutes.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Upon checking, I see that Motorola X is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Pro. When using a non recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions. There could be a compatibility issue. Please make sure to use a compatible device listed on our website. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-9-14
Use props
Fator Solar
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-14 10:03
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Upon checking, I see that Motorola X is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Pro. When using a non recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions. There could be a compatibility issue. Please make sure to use a compatible device listed on our website. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi!
There might be a misunderstanding here. I have already flown several times with this very Morotola X mobile and, so far, there were no issue about that (I remember you it is running an Android version above the required one).

The problem is not related to featuring or not some functions, but EVEN NOT CONNECT!!! Since it used to connect before, what may cause it now?

And I also ask you information about warranty service in Brazi.

Yours, Ricardo.
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fator Solar Posted at 2018-9-14 10:32
Hi!
There might be a misunderstanding here. I have already flown several times with this very Morotola X mobile and, so far, there were no issue about that (I remember you it is running an Android version above the required one).

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2018-9-14
Use props
Fator Solar
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-14 14:06
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.

OK... and what explains the fact that the aircraft lost contact with the RC? For some while, the aircraft was not responding to my stick´s movements (and all of a sudden, it start respoonding again). That point has no relation with my smartphone...
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fator Solar Posted at 2018-9-14 14:10
OK... and what explains the fact that the aircraft lost contact with the RC? For some while, the aircraft was not responding to my stick´s movements (and all of a sudden, it start respoonding again). That point has no relation with my smartphone...

May I know if you received any error message when the issue occurs? Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Thanks.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules