1757 4 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did we loose all the color profile settings for video (h2.64) ? I't seems that we only have the D-Log M in h2.65.. I used to grade a lot in D-Cinelike .. are these coming back in the h2.64 code or in general?

Sorry If they are already in, Just got the mavic 2 pro and went though most of my general set up before a flight.

2018-9-12
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft

This is what we have for now.  They say there are more profiles upcoming.
2018-9-12
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok thats what I thought..
2018-9-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Gateway Posted at 2018-9-12 13:34
Ok thats what I thought..

You can't lose something that hasn't been there yet. The Mavic 2 is brand new and came with the features it has right now, nothing has been taken away from it. Additional features will come for sure though... And from my experience with D-Cinelike on Mavic Air, it is certainly not something I would be hoping for, but that is my personal opinion of course.
2018-9-12
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-12 13:41
You can't lose something that hasn't been there yet. The Mavic 2 is brand new and came with the features it has right now, nothing has been taken away from it. Additional features will come for sure though... And from my experience with D-Cinelike on Mavic Air, it is certainly not something I would be hoping for, but that is my personal opinion of course.

With the full image sensor it does make sense to have the various color profiles, Of course since I fly the bigger dji drones, I'm used to being able to choose d-log or d-cine (made my life a bit easier for grading) but anyhow its all good.. no worries was just asking..
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules