DJI RE Goggles, black and white video
736 0 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_53yAOYQuc6WD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87467 ft
United States

I have been having a lot of small issues lately with my RE goggles. Yes, I get the rolling green stripe from time to time and it will take a long time to boot up or sometimes not boot and require turning off and on again. Plus, the long wait for it to bind to the Analog Video and the Occusync not having any video at all.

But worse is the black and white video, with poor reception. I have tried updating the firmware, changed antennas, scanned and set frequency manually and auto, but with 2-3 of my 10 models, it just wont work properly.

I have used Fatshark goggles, when the DJI would not give me color and flown for 35 minutes, so it is not the Vtx or the model. It is something with the goggles themselves, internally or firmware, I am not sure.

Anyone else had issues like this? I am about to send everything in and have it checked out, bought a new pair of Goggles FXT Vipoer V2, they are great and have no issue linking or displaying video properly.

If they can't find an issue with them, I don't know what I will do. I would sell them, but whoever gets them may have issues too.
Floyd
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules