Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
changing the battery dis charge setting
720 7 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

the defalute discharge setting is10 days , should i change it to 3days ? . what setting are you useing any why . do you have to do it too all of my batteries or will the app do it for me .
thank you
2018-9-12
Use props
Johnny C!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44839 ft
United States

Pondering this as well,  I am.

2018-9-12
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Last I heard/looked, there was no menu to change default discharge time to less than ten days. For the Spark of course.
2018-9-12
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Yes...I've never heard of a way to change the way an Intelligent battery depletes itself.
2018-9-12
Use props
Putzfrau
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26896 ft
Sweden

I'm pretty sure it is not supported on the spark batteries. You can do it on others though. Not sure which ones, Phantom 4P for sure.
2018-9-12
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

For a larger brother (Mavic) you can choose from 3 options, but the Spark battery firmware fix is ​​set to 10 days. Battery life increases if you do not fully discharge it (below 10%) and do not store it for a long time full charge. The chemical processes are optimized at this time. Of course, even then, the battery gets older, just slower.
If you want to fly with Spark, do not upload it, save it to 50% and cool (slow down the chemical processes). Make up to 100% before flying.
And use a battery clamp, for me, the new longer-toothed battery, dropped off in flight (Spark survived).
battery clamp

2018-9-12
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

thank you one and all . maybe on the next up date it will be included .
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the inquiry. You can discharge the battery whenever you're about to store your aircraft and will not use the battery to maintain the performance of the battery. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules