Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
I have a serious problem with my Mavic Air.
After the first flight:
Mavic Air flew and landed perfect.

After the firmware update and test flight (no crash) I did receive the following errors using Apple Mini 4:
1.error code 200,
2. internal storage not found
3. Gimbal disconnect message.
Using Samsung Galaxy 5, I only get the error code 200, but no Gimbal disconnect message.
There is no camera view, only a gray screen on both devices (Apple or Samsung)
I can open DJI go4, the AC starts up nomal and the window shoes "no SD card" Also, there is no map image in the main window.
See pictures. I have tried to reinstall the software through DJI assistant 2 numerious times, but it did not solve the problem.
Please scroll down, I have uploaded some more pictures below.

Please help !!!!Thank you.

2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller and remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card and then restart the aircraft.
2018-9-13
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-13 01:29
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller and remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card and then restart the aircraft.

Thank you for your reply and your advice.
I cannot try this until next week, because I forgot to bring the controller back from our other property.
I did use my Samsung Galaxy 5 to connect through wifi.
I should be able to start the AC through the wifi connection??Here are some more pictures.
Thank you.
Robert

2018-9-13
Use props
Henrijs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4517064 ft
Mexico

Get this message yesterday, when i turn on my drone anc RC to make a fly. After restarting AC, it disappear. What does it mean?

2018-9-16
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-13 01:29

Hi Paladin,
I have done as you said but to no avail. Please let me know, what to do.
Thank you
Robert
2018-9-17
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Update: I have tried with the remote connected, with the same result. If anybody has the same problem, please respond !!  
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RobertW Posted at 2018-9-17 12:36
Hi Paladin,
I have done as you said but to no avail. Please let me know, what to do.
Thank you

Sorry to hear that. Kindly try to restore the settings to factory defaults and make sure the firmware is updated. You can download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. If the problem persists after following that, I would recommend you to contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of this issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.

2018-9-19
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

This is the main reason I opted not to do FW upgrade.
I have a lot of experienced in streaming boxes and FW upgrades, most of the times they either introduce new issues rather fixed the old issues.
Worst, sometimes it bricked your device ending up as a paper weight.
Hopefully you get this ironed out coz that's one expensive paper weight.....GOOD LUCK!

STILL FLYING HAPPILY WITH MY ORIGINAL FW (VERY MINIMAL ISSUE)
2018-9-19
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-19 06:51
Sorry to hear that. Kindly try to restore the settings to factory defaults and make sure the firmware is updated. You can download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. If the problem persists after following that, I would recommend you to contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of this issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E

Hi Paladin,
thank you for your reply. I have tried everything but was not able to get it to work. So I did open a repair ticket, case no. CAS-2242468-G5C6Z4 and the AC should be on the way to the service center in Texas.
If you are able to get any info, please let me know.
Thank you
Robert
2018-9-19
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2018-9-19 07:01
This is the main reason I opted not to do FW upgrade.
I have a lot of experienced in streaming boxes and FW upgrades, most of the times they either introduce new issues rather fixed the old issues.
Worst, sometimes it bricked your device ending up as a paper weight.

Eagle_Eye.
Thank you for your reply.
You are absolutely right, but this was almost a forced upgrade. Now I have learned my lesson.
I'm glad you do not have troubles with your bird.
2018-9-19
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

RobertW Posted at 2018-9-19 07:34
Eagle_Eye.
Thank you for your reply.
You are absolutely right, but this was almost a forced upgrade. Now I have learned my lesson.

It got some minor issue once in a while but I always managed to resolved it.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BIRD!
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RobertW Posted at 2018-9-19 07:31
Hi Paladin,
thank you for your reply. I have tried everything but was not able to get it to work. So I did open a repair ticket, case no. CAS-2242468-G5C6Z4 and the AC should be on the way to the service center in Texas.
If you are able to get any info, please let me know.

Hi, we will certainly give you a feedback as from receiving the aircraft and the assessment via the email address you provided. We thank you for your patience. Have a good day.
2018-9-19
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Update 2:
DJI replaced the Mavic Air under warranty. I had no chance to test it yet, but I'll try it next week. THANK YOU, DJI !!!!
2018-10-4
Use props
fansf90f5d90
New

Jamaica

RobertW Posted at 2018-10-4 10:01
Update 2:
DJI replaced the Mavic Air under warranty. I had no chance to test it yet, but I'll try it next week. THANK YOU, DJI !!!!

I have the same exact Issue as Robert W, Error 200, Gimbal Disconnected message, and can't find Internal Storage Message.

Removed SD Card, Upgraded, Downgraded Firmware,  Nothing seems to help.

Also tried to reset to Factory Settings in DJA2 but failed every time, does not allow me to factory reset.   This is a brand new drone, help!

Robert C
2018-10-29
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansf90f5d90 Posted at 2018-10-29 05:08
I have the same exact Issue as Robert W, Error 200, Gimbal Disconnected message, and can't find Internal Storage Message.

Removed SD Card, Upgraded, Downgraded Firmware,  Nothing seems to help.

Hi,
sorry to hear you have the same problem.
I did contact DJI and was told to open a claim. After receiving a prepaid mailing label and mailing the drone to DJI, I did receive a e-mail about 1 week later stating this is a warranty issue and DJI would repair or replace the drone for free.  couple of days later I received a brand new drone.
I hope, this helps.
Good luck
Robert   
2018-10-29
Use props
fansf90f5d90
New

Jamaica

Thanks for reply Robert, did they ever say what the problem was?  Also, how is the new replacement drone?   I am in Jamaica, the only way to get the drone to a repair center would be to send it up with a friend.
2018-10-29
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansf90f5d90 Posted at 10-29 08:17
Thanks for reply Robert, did they ever say what the problem was?  Also, how is the new replacement drone?   I am in Jamaica, the only way to get the drone to a repair center would be to send it up with a friend.

They never told me, what the problem was, I just got a new drone.
You would have to file a claim online and they will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.
Since I'm in the US, I don't know how it works in Jamaica. it also depends where you have purchased your MA.
2018-11-1
Use props
Elwort
lvl.1
Chile

MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID WE ARE - BETA TESTER - FOR DJI.....AND THIS IS THE TRUE..! ERROR 200 APPEARS ON - ANY NEW UPDATE
2019-1-8
Use props
Eclair29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306499 ft
Cambodia

Hmm so what is behind error code 200??!!
I got this message once, restarted the unit and it went away. I never got to understand what could have been the issue. USB cable from phone to RC??
2019-1-9
Use props
fanscf28f1fc
New

Thailand

Same issue here on a brand new drone. Except I now live in Thailand so getting a replacement will be nightmare if even possible. Thanks for selling us malfunctioning stuff for such a steep price DJI! What a good customer experience.
2019-8-5
Use props
fans065e7e6a
New
Flight distance : 122592 ft
Switzerland

Hello Everyone Today Solved error code 200 From Dji
Visit my youtube channel
Hugoaerodrone4k

More Info

Thanks all
2019-8-26
Use props
cameraman52
lvl.2

Netherlands

fans065e7e6a Posted at 8-26 09:07
Hello Everyone Today Solved error code 200 From Dji
Visit my youtube channel
Hugoaerodrone4k

I did not find it on your YT Channel
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_miNyYyNmcAsX
New
Flight distance : 421378 ft
Czechia

Hi,
I have same problems as RobertW on my one day old Mavic2 eneterprise dual. Today I take off and videotransmission was freezed. So I sit back to the ground and restart the drone. DJI Pilot apps send me a message, that some moduls have inomoactible version of firmware so after that I updated the firmware. (Bird was never crash, its new, ine day old). Now I cannot refresh or downgrade the firmeare, it stoped in 20 or 36% with error.

1.error code 200,
3. Gimbal is disconnect, but no error message.
4. SD card not found

Im using my Ipad, or iphone XI. I tried update with PC Assistent 2 for Mavic too, but with same result...

Best regards
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser_miNyYyNmcAsX
New
Flight distance : 421378 ft
Czechia

Hi,
I have same problems as RobertW on my one day old Mavic2 eneterprise dual. Today I take off and videotransmission was freezed. So I sit back to the ground and restart the drone. DJI Pilot apps send me a message, that some moduls have inomoactible version of firmware so after that I updated the firmware. (Bird was never crash, its new, ine day old). Now I cannot refresh or downgrade the firmeare, it stoped in 20 or 36% with error.

1.error code 200,
3. Gimbal is disconnect, but no error message.
4. SD card not found

Im using my Ipad, or iphone XI. I tried update with PC Assistent 2 for Mavic too, but with same result...

Best regards
2020-4-23
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules