2211 3 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

DJI,

I chatted with support and explained to them that the charging hub shows a solid red LED. None of the batteries charge on the hub. When I hooked up the batteries to the charger directly, they charge.

DJI sent me a shipping label and I saw that it says the battery. I replied to the case email and they aren’t understanding.  

Before I ship the charging hub, I want to make sure there is NO delay in receiving a replacement.  Can you verify on your end that the charging hub needs replacement and NOT the battery?  

Thank you!

Case #: CAS-2247233-W8S6F3
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fraggboy, sorry for the troubles with the charging hub, upon checking the case, we have described clearly that the charging hub needs to be replaced, we will verify with the local team to see if the battery in the shipping label will affect the receiving and replacement process, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-12
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-12 19:59
Hi Fraggboy, sorry for the troubles with the charging hub, upon checking the case, we have described clearly that the charging hub needs to be replaced, we will verify with the local team to see if the battery in the shipping label will affect the receiving and replacement process, please wait patiently, thank you.

Mindy,

I am ready to ship this out in a few hours. Is there anything I need to do on my end so the replacement isn't delayed?
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-9-13 05:10
Mindy,

I am ready to ship this out in a few hours. Is there anything I need to do on my end so the replacement isn't delayed?

Hi, I've sent you a PM about your case. Please check. Thank you.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules