9053 50 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NetApex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18527 ft
United States

Oracle008 Posted at 2018-9-21 22:43
oh sorry he crashed it. i saw the follow up video. somebody else was flying a similar drone and he thought it's his.

Coincidentally I JUST finished watching that video and the follow up. I was about to get very nervous flying. Hopefully there will be a new firmware release soon (even  if it is just a placebo) to give us a little peace of mind. (I guess that is what DJI Care is for right?)
2018-9-22
Use props
Oracle008
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4744 ft

now i realized the importance of unique decals.  thanks to that video.
2018-9-23
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Oracle008 Posted at 2018-9-19 19:19
Thank you. I hope they will be more considerate. They didn't find an error fault so it must be in the aircraft that they can't find.

on the 3rd flight, the battery started at 100degrees F and in less than 4 minutes, it went 107Degrees. The battery may be able to withstand the heat as others said but the latch/lock that's suppose to lock the battery in place may warp that causes the battery to popped off. it hurts when i saw it from my very eyes about 300ft away. it's on it's way home after i pressed the RTH button. i didn't do anything else except watching it approaching. and then the traumatizing thing happened. I wish I can fly that very moment.

That's actually pretty low for summer flying. The mp1 looking at airdata, I've seen it at 147 degrees when it was over 100F outside and had no problems. Even mp2 flying around 110-115F, we live in a desert bowl.
2018-9-23
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Oracle008 Posted at 2018-9-21 22:35
Did i mentioned this released have a lot of issue. not to bash the DJI but more of info for them to know and sort these problems.

this time around his MP2 got controlled by another pilot and vanished.

Oh saw that.. Watch his follow up video, it wasn't hijacked like everyone was saying. The pilot confused it for another mp2 being flown in the area, and simply crashed it because he was trying to fly los
2018-9-23
Use props
Oracle008
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4744 ft

thehippoz Posted at 2018-9-23 19:31
Oh saw that.. Watch his follow up video, it wasn't hijacked like everyone was saying. The pilot confused it for another mp2 being flown in the area, and simply crashed it because he was trying to fly los

yah i saw it. too bad. That's why I said Decals make sense now.
2018-9-24
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

India

Woah!! That escalated quickly. Man I wish you'll be able to fix it. I had a similar accident and thank god I was at least able to recover it.
2018-10-1
Use props
cyrenosa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Philippines

That's horrible! "Satellite Positioning Off."
2018-10-1
Use props
faj221
lvl.4
Flight distance : 608566 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Update

I received new mavic 2 from DJI. But I'm having trouble flying, after watching it falling down it's very hard for me to fly in most of the area. This thing can potentially fall down and move atleast 100-300 meter radius. So I Never felt confident flying. I'm planning to downgrade to mavic Air, because is lighter , even if it falls it'll only cause small injury. Compared to .9 kg falling down.

I want peace of mind while flying. And also regret selling my spark .

2018-10-1
Use props
Chrisd15664
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1444111 ft
United States

A few days ago had a similar issue for no reason my mavic pro 2 just cut off and went Mia no indication was given everything was completely fine waiting on DJI to give me an answer on what happened drone was not recovered was over water
2018-10-31
Use props
Halcyon Abraham Ramirez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18274 ft

United States

Chrisd15664 Posted at 10-31 16:31
A few days ago had a similar issue for no reason my mavic pro 2 just cut off and went Mia no indication was given everything was completely fine waiting on DJI to give me an answer on what happened drone was not recovered was over water

make a seperate thread about it. so people can see the problem. because something is up with the new mavics.

over at mavicpilots .com there are a handful of reports of the zoom/pro just falling from the sky
2018-11-1
Use props
Boster 2
New
Flight distance : 84898 ft
Argentina

Was the same for me. Was flying without inconvenience as you can see the video and to reach about 107 meters high I lost the connection, the video was turned off, I could not reconnect, I tried to close the phone, the Go 4 and restart but nothing happened. I never found him again. In the record in the app go 4 is seen that when reaching about 107 meters, it starts to rotate for all sides, up quickly and moves about 50 meters and cut the record. I think it's DJI Mavic 2 zoom flaw. Here my last video and the last record from Go4   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kgxc5nW27DsZrQTR_fTxJKRvUHxpcvr-
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules