Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles: Broken headband socket connector cable...
1036 1 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahcorrr
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello, I have several products from you: Mavic Pro, Ronin-MX and Goggles (white) ... I have a serious problem and I think only you can help me: In the movable part of the Goggles headband that fits in the socket of the body of the glasses, there is a flat black cable containing 12 wires of which 10 of them connect in a black socket (the other 2 wires are from the antenna lateral plugs) ... The pin plugs of the golden metallic connectors of the two central wires (green and yellow) broke inside this black socket and I already tried to repair them but I could not because everithing is very small and complicated ... I need a complete new one of this flat black cable (with all sockets included), to replace it in the headband of my Goggles. How can I get it to fix my Goggles? Thanks!

2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. Kindly contact our support team to start up a case:  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav and you can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules