1216 2 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently purchased the RE version to use with my Mavic 2 Pro. I found head tracking to be a big disappointment as for the "head tracking flight" mode the YAW (left/right) motion is VERY unstable and produces jerky pan movements making it useless for videography. This is true even if the sensitivity is set to the lowest (head movement has next to zero impact). In fact, I can keep the googles completely motionless (on a table) with head tracking flight enabled and yaw the AC using the sticks, yet the yaw movement will be jerky (stalling for short moments). If I turn off head tracking flight the same maneuver is perfectly smooth.

What I really would like is "Head tracking gimbal pitch ONLY"! DJI PLEASE MAKE THIS AN OPTIONAL SETTING! (or fix the problem above as described - may be a lot harder!)

2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. I will forward your issue to our engineers to see if we could possibly copy the issue on our end to see if this will occur and also, I will forward the suggestion as well. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-14
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Any solution for this ?
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now