Why is there no pano feature on the I2.
539 11 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>

Like the title reads, I was hoping I can use this feature on th go4 app? Is it available le on Litchi? Thanks
2018-9-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

One of the reasons is that DJI is busy solving many way more important issues at this moment. Good news is that Inspire 2 can deliver excellent panoramic sequence with yawing gimbal under Litchi control. However, captured sequence of images must be processed (stitched) outside in dedicated software.
2018-9-13
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>

Although, it may not be “an important feature for many” for me (Part 107) I really need it for my construction Progress monitoring jobs.

It’s good to know Litchi has this feature. I use PTGUI to stitch all my pano.

Appreciate your response! Thanks
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry that there is no PANO mode for Inspire series products, please note the future release in our website, thanks for your interest.
2018-9-14
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-14 05:33
Sorry that there is no PANO mode for Inspire series products, please note the future release in our website, thanks for your interest.

In my personal opinion, a panoramic mode should be incorporated in you professional photo and video drones - and that is the Inspire series.

But the acute and burning issue are the buggy firmware(s) released for our professional drones. And regarding that, we customers deserve to know what is happening. I understand it is difficult to set a specific date for release, but something more than "Please note the future release on the website", or "Sorry for the inconvenience" is really much needed. It should not take over 2 months to fix these issues!
2018-9-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

BIGDZ Posted at 2018-9-14 04:45
Although, it may not be “an important feature for many” for me (Part 107) I really need it for my construction Progress monitoring jobs.

It’s good to know Litchi has this feature. I use PTGUI to stitch all my pano.

Unless you need to provide really HiRes panorama of gigasize, P4P has the ability to deliver nicely executed and packaged panos with Go 4 app, resulting with 305 MP image. P4P will allow to take 3-4 sequences with one battery easily.
2018-9-14
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>

I’m using the X4S for these projects. The P4 Prois a great AC! But is irrelevant because I sold mine to update to the Inspire 2 and M2 Pro.
2018-9-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

BIGDZ Posted at 2018-9-14 09:19
I’m using the X4S for these projects. The P4 Prois a great AC! But is irrelevant because I sold mine to update to the Inspire 2 and M2 Pro.

Well, X4S camera will give you not much of the improvement as compared to P4P. it's basically identical. You may get better results with M2Pro in terms of aircraft hovering stability, battery efficiency and camera quality. I'm not sure, however, if M2Pro can shot panos with Go4 app, check the specs.
2018-9-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

Rob W Posted at 2018-9-14 07:10
In my personal opinion, a panoramic mode should be incorporated in you professional photo and video drones - and that is the Inspire series.

But the acute and burning issue are the buggy firmware(s) released for our professional drones. And regarding that, we customers deserve to know what is happening. I understand it is difficult to set a specific date for release, but something more than "Please note the future release on the website", or "Sorry for the inconvenience" is really much needed. It should not take over 2 months to fix these issues!

yes for the high end drones, wouldnt be understandable to have these features incorporated in them. Im guessing they are catering to personal drones more than the high users. Thats what I am seeing.
2018-9-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-14 05:33

Where can you find this information??
2018-9-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 2018-9-14 17:57
Where can you find this information??

It's not the information, it's a fact.
2018-9-15
Use props