What cable and reference is the cable for GH4?
2758 12 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NFC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372533 ft
Portugal

what is the rssp optional cable to connect with Panasonic GH4?

The only one available on dji site is for ronim m MX rssp, is the same for ronin S?

Thanks
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NFC, you are right, it is the same as the Ronin-MX RSS Control Cable for Panasonic: https://store.dji.com/product/ro ... cable-for-panasonic
2018-9-14
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Thanks
2018-9-14
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-14 02:19
Hi NFC, you are right, it is the same as the Ronin-MX RSS Control Cable for Panasonic: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-rss-control-cable-for-panasonic

Thanks Mindy, I just order one to test in my DC-G9 that is the same connection of GH4, I hope to have the shutter via Ronin S
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-9-14 11:16
Thanks Mindy, I just order one to test in my DC-G9 that is the same connection of GH4, I hope to have the shutter via Ronin S

Well, for DC-G9 which is not in our compatible list, the camera control cannot be guaranteed, hope it works.
2018-9-17
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-17 00:52
Well, for DC-G9 which is not in our compatible list, the camera control cannot be guaranteed, hope it works.

Hi Mindy one more cam to the  list,   

dc-g9 is compatible with ronin for shutter video and photo, just test and it work nice!!

Aptio al cable like gh4 and gh3

Regards

Nuno
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-9-19 04:00
Hi Mindy one more cam to the  list,   

dc-g9 is compatible with ronin for shutter video and photo, just test and it work nice!!

Nuno, thanks for your feedback so much, glad to know they are compatible, your feedback will be very helpful to other users. Enjoy shooting.
2018-9-19
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-19 05:00
Nuno, thanks for your feedback so much, glad to know they are compatible, your feedback will be very helpful to other users. Enjoy shooting.

Mindy after
I post this solution in an G9  forum And I found another solution from one member that gives full shutter and focus control like Gh5 but only shoot in video mode.   if  I connect one  of the standard cable that cames with ronin to the down port of usb g9 entry the  g9 cames  compatible with ronin S ib/ut always in video mode but also with with focus control.
6A8F55A5-D33D-4F46-8980-C58C5B153414.jpeg
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-9-19 05:52
Mindy after
I post this solution in an G9  forum And I found another solution from one member that gives full shutter and focus control like Gh5 but only shoot in video mode.   if  I connect one  of the standard cable that cames with ronin to the down port of usb g9 entry the  g9 cames  compatible with ronin S ib/ut always in video mode but also with with focus control.

The issue will be forwarded to our engineers, our engineers are still working on testing more camera models and developing more features, the compatible list will also keep updating, please note the future update, thank you.
2018-9-19
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-19 22:44
The issue will be forwarded to our engineers, our engineers are still working on testing more camera models and developing more features, the compatible list will also keep updating, please note the future update, thank you.

Hi mindy after more testing now I’m able to confirm that the shutter button on ronin can also start photo mode ; long shutter press will do photo. Quick shutter press will begin video mode.

So if you use the MCC-B cable with panasonic DC_G9 you get the same features that GH5 as with Ronin S

Now I’m happy
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-9-19 22:55
Hi mindy after more testing now I’m able to confirm that the shutter button on ronin can also start photo mode ; long shutter press will do photo. Quick shutter press will begin video mode.

So if you use the MCC-B cable with panasonic DC_G9 you get the same features that GH5 as with Ronin S

Glad to hear that, have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-9-20
Use props
Ounay80
New

France

Hello,
Since the last firmware update (v1.6.0.50), could you confirm me that the autofocus fonction (while half pressing the REC/START button to focus) is available with the RONIN S + GH4 + RSS MX/S cable?
On the compatibility list, it says "Trigger Autofocus" but I don't know what it means so...

Thank you!
2019-1-13
Use props
djiuser_1YFqVsN61Zub
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-14 02:19
Hi NFC, you are right, it is the same as the Ronin-MX RSS Control Cable for Panasonic: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-rss-control-cable-for-panasonic

Please, is it possible to connect GH4 with an external monitor to  Ronin-S?
2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules