Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zoom Control Issue.
856 7 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

Love the Mavic 2 Zoom, but the one thing I would want on the zoom is the ability to adjust the smoothness of the zoom function. It seems every time it goes too fast because I pushed the knob wrong, or I ended up zooming out instead of in .. Would it be possible for DJI to give us the ability to assign zoom in / zoom out to the 5 way button? Push it one way, zooms in slowly. Push the other zoom out slowly. While zooming, if the control is pushed again it stops.
Just an idea...
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query and suggestion to us. We will keep you posted thru our website and our official YouTube channel if there is an update. We thank you for continued support in DJI. Have a safe flight always.
2018-9-14
Use props
fansfcc89423
lvl.2
United States

just take your time turning zoom
wheel aka button, it take some practice though.
2018-9-15
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

It may be more effective to send feedback through the DJI GO app. It might go directly to the ‘right’ people/bots.
2018-9-15
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you touch the zoom on the screen it is very smooth.
2018-9-15
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4

Blellow Posted at 2018-9-15 15:39
If you touch the zoom on the screen it is very smooth.

Hey thanks for the input, but if  you're doing a shot, where you've got right stick forward, left stick backwards, and zooming in... Kinda like doing a dolly zoom but gaining altitude. I don't have enough hands to hit the screen at the same time.     
2018-9-16
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4

fansfcc89423 Posted at 2018-9-15 09:54
just take your time turning zoom
wheel aka button, it take some practice though.

Thank you for your input!! Yeah I tried that but it always seems like I either start out too much or too little and wind up ruining the shot.
2018-9-16
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4

DRONE-flies-YOU! Posted at 2018-9-15 15:19
It may be more effective to send feedback through the DJI GO app. It might go directly to the ‘right’ people/bots.

going to put a request in... thanks!!
2018-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules