565 4 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

1. current weather conditions for the current location at startup, and a simple caution if weather isnt ideal.  just helpful and nice..

2. more ways to view signal and interferance, instead of only one way..  

3. auto record at take off option in the menu for people who do want this option they can enable it, those who dont need not worry.

4. red flashing border around entire app if there is a critical alert/warning... this can help people who maybe hearing or visually impaired...

5. use phone's viberation function in the event of a warning/alert.. (make it a toggle as well?)  mavic pro controller does that, would be nice if DJi could impliment it universally via go 4 app..

4.  an "eco mode"  setting you can tap on, that can trim response curves down and limit speed to whatever is ideal automatically for getting the most out of the battery.. like 12-15mph as well as disabling aviodance systems (with a warning about that)..  also make it so can be canceled by switching to sport mode tapping X button incase of an emergency or something..   
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do welcome all your suggestions and concern about our current app. We will keep you posted as long as we have an update. Have a safe flight always.
2018-9-15
Use props
GhostWolf010
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft

Maybe they can fix the app first? So we can fly without being scared of disconnects and bad transmission and stuff?
2018-9-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some good suggestions there
2018-9-15
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 2018-9-15 05:13
Maybe they can fix the app first? So we can fly without being scared of disconnects and bad transmission and stuff?

always an on going debate/issue    only time i constantly experienced consistent issues with the app showing bad data or being broke was when i was using my samsung galaxy S8 and when i was using bad usb cables with my iPhones

so im not sure where the issue really lies about that, is it the app or is it the smart device or shotty usb cable or combo of all things?
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules