Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Pitch Speed not saving
431 2 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Synephrine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558770 ft
United States

M2P , DJI Go4 app
Gimbal Pitch Speed is always set to "1" when I connect to the M2P.  This is on an Android device, Galaxy S7 Edge.
I can adjust the speed in the gimbal advanced settings.  I prefer to have it set to 10.  It will stay there for the remainder of the flight, but whenever I end the session / close the app, the pitch speed will default back to "1" when the app is reopened.

Is anyone else having this issue or know about a fix for this issue I am having?
2018-9-14
Use props
Sato Zoom 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3172890 ft
United States

I noticed this on my S7 Edge as well.  I just downloaded the new Version 4.3.2 but haven't flown with it yet..........
2018-10-10
Use props
rm708410
lvl.4
United States

I also have noticed this. Always indicates "1" until modified, but does seem to actually keep my setting, just displays "1" again the next time I start up.

I'm also on S7 Edge, but I see the same behavior on my Tab S2 which I use more often. Currently seeing this in 4.3.2.

On a side note, I've sold my Air, but I believe that had three saved settings that you could switch between. I'd love to see that feature integrated also.
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules