hand wheel 2 problem
1160 9 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user758ea2fdb6
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello i buy the hand wheel 2 the cable and adptator but nothing happen can you help me
thanks

2018-9-14
Use props
user758ea2fdb6
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

for my osmo pro
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Just to verify, did you toggle the Power Switch in the Focus Handwheel? May I know  if you already updated the firmware? How about connecting the Handwheel communication cable to the Osmo Pro directly, will it work? Kindly provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can use google-drive or Drop-Box and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

handwheel.png
2018-9-15
Use props
user758ea2fdb6
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

of course the power is on, are you serious ? of course i  update  firmware.
and no if i connect directly nothing happen.
My crystal sky work well but my hand wheel 2 stay off

2018-9-15
Use props
user758ea2fdb6
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

and trust me is last time i buy something for my osmo is expensive and they are many problem with, is not normal, i need material sure.
I can not explain this problem when my customer ask me.
I don t want lost my customer is my work so what you can do ?
2018-9-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

user758ea2fdb6 Posted at 2018-9-15 04:03
and trust me is last time i buy something for my osmo is expensive and they are many problem with, is not normal, i need material sure.
I can not explain this problem when my customer ask me.
I don t want lost my customer is my work so what you can do ?

Solution for this problem is simple: do not perform equipment set-up and testing on site with a customer lurking from behind ...
2018-9-17
Use props
Enki Production
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

ok you think i m stupid i don t do that when my customer is behind me, but when i prepare my stuff in my house and i need meet my customer the next day my material doesn t work i say sorry but for tomorrow i can not do something for you !!!! you understand or you need more details …… but if you have by any chance any ideas about my problem is better THANKS in advance.
2018-9-17
Use props
Enki Production
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

this forum is useless thanks DJI
2018-9-17
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

Enki Production Posted at 2018-9-17 12:18
this forum is useless thanks DJI

Welcome by DJI

Here is more, Users help Users.

2018-9-18
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I know that I had to update the OSMO Pro firmware to detect the Wired video adapter.    Have you tried to plug in the HW directly into the OSMO?  There are 2 versions of the cable.  I can't think of the number right off hand, but the correct one will pass power to the HW (Which is needed).
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules