EMMC full
25058 5 2018-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SWscanning
lvl.2
United States

I'm getting a message on my controller for my Mavic 2 Pro that says EMMC Full. Can anyone tell me what that means?
2018-9-15
Use props
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

SD card full?
2018-9-15
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

That message should go away after formatting the memory card in the following section of DJI GO:

2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble caused. I believed you have insufficient memory to your SD Card. Please kindly format your SD Card to your camera settings. Simply go to DJI GO 4, and tap “Format SD Card” in “Camera Settings“. Please note that you need to back up your photos and videos before formatting the memory. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-15
Use props
buw
lvl.1
United States

REPOSTING the same issue I am having, HOWEVER, I am unable to even get to the GO4 App interface to "reformat"

Any help appreciated;

Hi guys, I too am having the same EMMC FULL problem, HOWEVER, my issue seems to be much worse, as I have tried everything stated in this Forum; I have deleted all videos on SD card as well as on internal memory via direct USB connect to Mac Laptop. Still getting the EMMC FULL.

Seems my biggest challenge now is trying to connect & get into the GO4 App...it will not let me go past the last step of the wizard where the instructions states to now connect your mobile device, etc. The bottom menu to complete connection just before it launches the GO4 interface (where I can find how to format all memory)  I never get to (see screen shot below).

The only cause of this I can think of, is I had my friend use his iPhone to operate my Mavric...then it got full. Now I no longer can get into the GO4 Interface, and the controller is stuck on "EMMC FULL" after connecting.

Any help appreciated

2019-3-4
Use props
Josue_AV
lvl.1
Peru

I had the same problem, but when I learned that the mavic 2 pro has an internal memory, then I connected the drone to the computer and verified that the internal memory was the one that had been filled, the first thing I did was to make a backup of the files and then format the internal memory of the drone, then I changed through the application the configuration to save the files generated in the microSD memory and not in the internal memory of the drone. I hope it serves you, regards.
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules