Has anyone noticed any change ....
767 7 2018-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Has any noticed any changes in there obistical avoidance?  I ask only by seeing that it now seems to pick up farther than it did before.  

I was doing some tests to see if there were any issues with it and Yes in the kitchen just where i have done before. To my surprise it picked up on a far wall that it never had before and showed 13ft on screen. ( no i did not fly in house just lifted it up to 3-4 feet to see how stable it was. Just yawed it.)  Am just asking if any has noticed as many would not think about it or any changes unless they fly around many obistals.

I must say that this little guy behaved sooooo good!!!!  well behaved and so stabile, was like i was holding it in my hand. But only one problem and that was that i just swept and mopped kitchen floor but the great amount of air it has blew dog hair that i could not get to out on floor and had the reclean.  Add to indoor flying hazards or a great cleaning helper before you mop.
2018-9-15
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hmm honestly, I didn’t notice any changes,
But that’s probably because I didn’t update the ac and RC firmware yet

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-16
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

I do not understand if you intend the distance to be a good thing. I have the latest update and mine stops about 5-6 feet away. Not a disappointing matter though. Good luck and happy flying
2018-9-16
Use props
nmac
lvl.4

H. Arif - 6IX Posted at 2018-9-16 16:47
I do not understand if you intend the distance to be a good thing. I have the latest update and mine stops about 5-6 feet away. Not a disappointing matter though. Good luck and happy flying

Yes mine will stop around same distance but what I am saying is that it seems to see farther or detects objects farther than it used to.  
2018-9-17
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-16 12:26
Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for the support.

No concerns or issues, I noticed that it sees better or detects object at a much farther distance now than it used to.  Which is a very good thing.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nmac Posted at 2018-9-17 07:12
No concerns or issues, I noticed that it sees better or detects object at a much farther distance now than it used to.  Which is a very good thing.

That great to hear! Always have a safe flight. Thank you!
2018-9-17
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

nmac Posted at 2018-9-17 07:09
Yes mine will stop around same distance but what I am saying is that it seems to see farther or detects objects farther than it used to.

Oh, okay, if it is a problem, you should contact DJI support.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules