Lack of information and help
873 8 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philgn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16299 ft
United Kingdom

I bought direct from DJI hoping their sales and service was equal to their product, sadly disappointed. I ordered and payed for a bag and spare batteries for my mavic2
Still waiting 18 days later, sent an email and was told they were having trouble shipping batteries? , no update for a week, still says on tracking, payment reviewing, payment success but the “shipped” is still greyed out
2018-9-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will be along to address your concerns.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Philgn. I managed to get your order number via the DJI forum information and I will be checking the exact status with the sales team. I will keep you updated on the latest progress. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
2018-9-16
Use props
fansb1418445
lvl.1
Portugal

I ordered on 21st Sep/18. and On Tuesday 25th got the tracking number. I was told that order will be delivered to me on 28th, booked my tickets for a planned trip according to that, but so far no drone. tracking is stuck on Departed Facility in SHENZHEN. I spoke with online chat, they confirmed that package is still in China customs till today (30th sep), just received email from DJI saying another lie that they could not ship it due to batteries issue. I mean has the law changed just with my order? very disappointed.
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb1418445 Posted at 2018-9-30 00:29
I ordered on 21st Sep/18. and On Tuesday 25th got the tracking number. I was told that order will be delivered to me on 28th, booked my tickets for a planned trip according to that, but so far no drone. tracking is stuck on Departed Facility in SHENZHEN. I spoke with online chat, they confirmed that package is still in China customs till today (30th sep), just received email from DJI saying another lie that they could not ship it due to batteries issue. I mean has the law changed just with my order? very disappointed.

Hi there, sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused to your trip, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll verified with the related team and push the shipping. Thanks for your patience.

2018-9-30
Use props
fansb1418445
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-30 03:04
Hi there, sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused to your trip, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll verified with the related team and push the shipping. Thanks for your patience.

oh really? are you different people from your helpdesk chat and email support? because they have 2 different stories. now you are here with a 3rd story.  lets see who is going to win with lies.

anyway I have until 2nd of october, if it is delivered till then, I will be ok. otherwise my planned trip is wasted already.
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb1418445 Posted at 2018-9-30 06:38
oh really? are you different people from your helpdesk chat and email support? because they have 2 different stories. now you are here with a 3rd story.  lets see who is going to win with lies.

anyway I have until 2nd of october, if it is delivered till then, I will be ok. otherwise my planned trip is wasted already.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've checked the tracking status again, it has been updated, you will receive the package soon.
tracking status.png
2018-10-1
Use props
fansb1418445
lvl.1
Portugal

I see that also, receiving an email from DJI Support on Sunday, saying that due to batteries issue they are not able to dispatch from china and it will be dispatched this week. but apparently they were wrong, because after few hours package is already in UK.

email confirmation from DJI support has cost 400 euro because I cancelled the rental car, and hotel bookings (with loss), only if they could have provided me correct information. Please check the email below.

Manuel (Support)
Sep 30, 15:54 CST
Dear Customer,

Greetings from DJI Customer Support!

We deeply apologize for the wait in response. After the recent launch, we have been receiving an extremely high volume of inquiries. Rest assured we are making our best efforts to get back to you as soon as we can.

We value your business with us and we're truly sorry for the wait. We know how important your order. Due to the cross-border air transportation control, the transportation of batteries has been blocked. Rest assured that our logistics plan has been urgently adjusted.

Your order is expected to be shipped out within next week. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and will offer you 10 Euros worth of DJI credits as compensation that you may use on your future/next purchase directly from our online store.

We greatly appreciate your time and understanding. Have a pleasant day!

Should you have concerns, please let us know.
Best Regards
Manuel
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI

2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb1418445 Posted at 2018-10-1 02:37
I see that also, receiving an email from DJI Support on Sunday, saying that due to batteries issue they are not able to dispatch from china and it will be dispatched this week. but apparently they were wrong, because after few hours package is already in UK.

email confirmation from DJI support has cost 400 euro because I cancelled the rental car, and hotel bookings (with loss), only if they could have provided me correct information. Please check the email below.

We are sincerely sorry for the response from the support team, your dissatisfaction will be forwarded to our management department to investigate, we will have someone to contact you soon, hope you will receive the package in time.
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules