Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Backpack for two drones? (Mavic 2 zoom and spark)
1435 6 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Hello all,

this is my first post in this section. I have 2 drones now, generally like to take as much gear with me as possible when i go out to shoot video and pictures. I have been Using a Timbuk2 Shoulderbag to carry my Spark, flymore combo, (5 batteries, remote, filters, phone mount and some other small stuff) when i go out to fly. I picked up a Mavic 2 Zoom last night and the flymore combo. The shoulder bag is nice, but it would be better if it fit into my messenger bag with the spark, which i have to jimmy in there like a puzzle. Im looking around for a larger bag that can fit everything. There are occasions when I also travel with some audio recording equipment (Zoom H5 recorder) It has its own box and is fairly compact (like an 80's cell phone but takes sweet audio for what it is). Im not partial to one style or another, not into fashion and dont care what people think of me in general so 'looks' are not important outside of function EXCEPT, I dont like it to look like im carrying camera equipment or a drone(s).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cost is not too much of a factor but im not looking for a fancy Louie or Dolce bag either

-SkinJob2501

If you chose 'other' in the poll, please make a suggestion as to what you would choose. Thanks!
Single SelectVote, Total 8 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

100.00% (8)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-9-16
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Bags packed
2018-9-16
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

all the gear that fits in
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Hope you'll get the best recommendation in regards to your query. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-24
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

So you voted backpack, any suggestions on which one?

Thanks
2018-9-24
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Guess not,

Anyways. I found this company, hate the name but they seem to make a good product. https://&ouchebags.com/

I was thinking about getting one. one of my criteria is that it DOES NOT say something or anything about drones on it. The last thing I need is a bag that screams "Rob me! I have expensive equipment with me!".

Thoughts or suggestions would be great.

-SkinJob2501

This post does NOT contain innapropriate content, its the name of an actual company, that makes bags for cameras. Admins please fix this...

replace * with d
2018-9-26
Use props
Klaus W.
Captain
Flight distance : 118366 ft

I put my Spark and MA into the box or pouch they came with and simply stuff these along with their RCs with each a smartphone mounted into a regular 30l alpine backpack (Deuter). Since you bring way more gear with you you might consider a backpack with adjustable compartments aimed at (professional) photographers (Lowepro, Manfrotto, ... ).
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules