Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
non stop problem
1106 12 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

Since I bought my spark,I have been having issues ,I sent it to the repair service ,paid a lot of money but the problem is still standing so How can I apply to the dji to solve my problem?Please help me...

2018-9-16
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Please mention what was the issue  ?
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you had some issues with your DJI Spark. May we ask for the specific issues. You did mention that you had it for repairs already and yet you still had issues. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-9-16
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

S.J Posted at 2018-9-16 08:58
Please mention what was the issue  ?

It never lands on or off as it is supposed to,The rc always fails,I just used it two or three times,then and an issue happens,I sent it to the service,it came but it hovers indoors but it when outdoors it is hardly possible to land on or off
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-9-16 10:09
It never lands on or off as it is supposed to,The rc always fails,I just used it two or three times,then and an issue happens,I sent it to the service,it came but it hovers indoors but it when outdoors it is hardly possible to land on or off

Hi, Sorry for what happened on your drone. I would like to ask if you send it to our repair facility? Did you manage to do the firmware update once you received the unit from repair? Did you re-calibrate the IMU and compass? Did you check the GPS signal outside if it's strong enough? 18 or more is recommended. Please let us know for further help.
2018-9-16
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-16 12:54
Hi, Sorry for what happened on your drone. I would like to ask if you send it to our repair facility? Did you manage to do the firmware update once you received the unit from repair? Did you re-calibrate the IMU and compass? Did you check the GPS signal outside if it's strong enough? 18 or more is recommended. Please let us know for further help.

18? A bit unrealistic, aren't you? I typically get 11-13. I don't think I have ever gotten 18. If I had to wait for 18 I may as well put it back in the box and forget about flying. On mine as long as it sees 8 it will record a home point. Where is 18 officially documented by DJI?
2018-9-16
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-16 12:54
Hi, Sorry for what happened on your drone. I would like to ask if you send it to our repair facility? Did you manage to do the firmware update once you received the unit from repair? Did you re-calibrate the IMU and compass? Did you check the GPS signal outside if it's strong enough? 18 or more is recommended. Please let us know for further help.

Firmware update is the latest.Calibrations are ok.GPS signals are about ten.This number was enough when I flew it succesufuly about two months ago.Not near a no fly zone.Thank you.
2018-9-16
Use props
markc620
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25269 ft
France

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-9-16 16:13
18? A bit unrealistic, aren't you? I typically get 11-13. I don't think I have ever gotten 18. If I had to wait for 18 I may as well put it back in the box and forget about flying. On mine as long as it sees 8 it will record a home point. Where is 18 officially documented by DJI?

Lol, agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever seen 18. By me, 16-17 is more realistic and really strong
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-9-16 22:00
Firmware update is the latest.Calibrations are ok.GPS signals are about ten.This number was enough when I flew it succesufuly about two months ago.Not near a no fly zone.Thank you.

Would it be possible if you can send a short video of this issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here so that we could check it for you. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-17
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-9-16 10:09
It never lands on or off as it is supposed to,The rc always fails,I just used it two or three times,then and an issue happens,I sent it to the service,it came but it hovers indoors but it when outdoors it is hardly possible to land on or off

i HAVE THE SAME ISSUE BUT IN A MILDER CONDITION .  PLEASE  CHECK IT YOUR FRONT OBSTACLE SENSOR IS WORKING.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-9-16 22:00

Hi, kindly please provide us the case number ( CAS ) so we could look into this. I will be contacting the proper department for us to help you. Your patience is very much appreciated. Thank you.
2018-9-30
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-30 02:57
Hi, kindly please provide us the case number ( CAS ) so we could look into this. I will be contacting the proper department for us to help you. Your patience is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you for your close interest.I sent spark to the repair service and this time it is ok.It flies well.
Thank you DJI.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-10-1 00:18
Thank you for your close interest.I sent spark to the repair service and this time it is ok.It flies well.
Thank you DJI.

Hi, no worries. Should you have any concerns please do not hesitate to reach us. For more information about your aircraft, please visit our official YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH0xVO3zOfYdGjoPU6S2hw. We're here to help you. Thank you.  
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules