Help - Zoom will not enter tripod / sport mode
3777 10 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OverTheEdge
lvl.3

My Mavic 2 Zoom will not enter tripod / sport mode (using switch on controller).

I get a message saying that the "intelligent flight mode has not been enabled", but I have enabled the intelligent flight mode(s) and can access these modes from the app. The swith on the controller always prompts the "enable intelligent mode" message without entering the tripod / sport mode.

2018-9-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

If enable multiple flight modes is enabled (check with remote and aircraft powered up as setting behave strangely if they are not both powered up and connected, then delete the app and re-install.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Please kindly make sure to disabled Beginner mode and enable multiple flight modes to enable Sports mode and Tripod mode to your Mavic 2 Zoom. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-19
Use props
OverTheEdge
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-19 15:29
Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Please kindly make sure to disabled Beginner mode and enable multiple flight modes to enable Sports mode and Tripod mode to your Mavic 2 Zoom. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

I have turned off the beginner mode and enabled intelligent flight mode ( I can access these modes from the app). however the switch on the controller does not engaged the tripod / sport modes. I get a message stating that I have to first enable the intelligent flight modes, which I have already done.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OverTheEdge Posted at 2018-9-20 07:54
I have turned off the beginner mode and enabled intelligent flight mode ( I can access these modes from the app). however the switch on the controller does not engaged the tripod / sport modes. I get a message stating that I have to first enable the intelligent flight modes, which I have already done.

Hi, can you please try to reinstall your DJI Go 4 app? Also, Intelligent Flight Mode is not available in Tripod mode and Sports mode.
2018-9-20
Use props
OverTheEdge
lvl.3

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-20 13:44
Hi, can you please try to reinstall your DJI Go 4 app? Also, Intelligent Flight Mode is not available in Tripod mode and Sports mode.

Hi, I reinstalled and everything works now. Thanks.
2018-9-20
Use props
OverTheEdge
lvl.3

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-9-16 20:56
If enable multiple flight modes is enabled (check with remote and aircraft powered up as setting behave strangely if they are not both powered up and connected, then delete the app and re-install.

Thanks for the advice, it worked.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OverTheEdge Posted at 2018-9-20 16:17

Awesome! Glad it works now. Should you have further question, please let us know. We are here to help you. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-21
Use props
fansc455af76
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-19 15:29
That’s interesting. I just received an email from you at DJI indicating that the Tripod mode was not available on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom or Pro. Which is it?!?
2021-7-10
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-9-16 20:56

And try relogging into your DJI account too
2021-7-11
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

OverTheEdge Posted at 2018-9-20 16:17

Good thing it works now
2021-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules