video not playable
1292 6 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alkaye 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111568 ft

Ok..so I formatted my card in my ipad and shot some Spark footage. Then my Ipad battery died so I continued my Spark shoot using the Android Samsung TAB (without reformatting).  All went fine until I tried to playback the footage.  Both files are mp4....but only the one shot with the Ipad running the controller plays back. I get a media player  error when tying the one shot using the android.

HELP!    is it because the card in the spark was formatted on the IPAD?
2018-9-16
Use props
MarkMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

How did you format it with your iPad, and how did you try to play back the video?
2018-9-16
Use props
alkaye 2
lvl.2

formatted in the Ipad...then wanted to playback in my PC.  a total of 3 clips  2 shot with Ipad in control played fine. The one where the  Samsung TAB would not play.   Here is the link to the video.
http://pc.cd/PlditalK
2018-9-17
Use props
MarkMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

alkaye 2 Posted at 2018-9-17 19:27
formatted in the Ipad...then wanted to playback in my PC.  a total of 3 clips  2 shot with Ipad in control played fine. The one where the  Samsung TAB would not play.   Here is the link to the video.
http://pc.cd/PlditalK

I knew Apple made a camera adapter kit that would allow limited file transfers between an sd card and an iPad, but I never heard before that it was capable of formatting an sd card. You can always format it in the drone, maybe Apples format routine isn’t quite 100% compatible.
2018-9-18
Use props
alkaye 2
lvl.2

It was formatted in spark. I was only controlling it with the Ipad....and then the android when the Ipad died  (sorry to confuse)
2018-9-18
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Where are you trying to play the video files? I would suspect that your computer might need a driver update. You might check to see if you quicklime is the most current version.  Do you have the ability to try to play the video on another computer?

Sidd
2018-9-18
Use props
Mark190
lvl.1

Germany

What is the exact error message you get while playing this video? You may try the file in a different media player like VLC because VLC is capable of repairing MP4 videos. If the payer asks to repair corrupt video, click ‘Yes’ and follow below steps:

1.        Go to Media
2.        Select Convert/Save
3.        Click Add and select the video to be repaired
4.        Click Convert/Save
5.        Under Settings in Convert window select the preferred codec
6.        Click Edit Selected Profile to edit a specified profile
7.        Click Start

This should work, however you will always find 3rd party repair tools to fix such errors
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules