Extra Battery shipment?
3009 39 2015-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone recieved their Extra Battery for the P3P + extra battery package? I just got my tracking Number for the P3P. Do you get a tracking number for the battery or does it just show up one day. It said that all extra batteries would ship at the end of May. Well, Its the end of May and still no update.  And now there is not even an option to buy that package with the extra battery.
2015-5-30
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some people have started receiving their extra battery from DJI this week. You will receive two tracking numbers if sent in different shipments.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-30
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

l got mine yesterday, it was ordered with the P3 Pro from a dealer here in Canada.
2015-5-30
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-30 23:57
l got mine yesterday, it was ordered with the P3 Pro from a dealer here in Canada.

When did you order your P3P?
2015-5-30
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-31 05:51
When did you order your P3P?

l didn't pre-order, l waited until April 30th when l found a fairly local dealer with stock. lt came on May 4th.
2015-5-30
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

mike@singerscre Posted at 2015-5-30 23:51
Some people have started receiving their extra battery from DJI this week. You will receive two trac ...

So is it a possibility that my second battery will show up with my P3P?  I only got one tracking number.
2015-5-30
Use props
mcrs
lvl.1
Canada

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-31 05:53
So is it a possibility that my second battery will show up with my P3P?  I only got one tracking n ...

I had pre-ordered a P3P (+ extra battery) through DJI - the P3P shipped on the 15th and arrived 4 days later, still waiting on the extra battery. You might get lucky and get both at the same time.
2015-5-30
Use props
mcrs
lvl.1
Canada

So is it a possibility that my second battery will show up with my P3P?  I only got one tracking n ...

Also - the second battery shows up as it's own order in my account (with a $0 charge listed) - fyi
2015-5-30
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

mcrs@mark11.com Posted at 2015-5-31 06:04
Also - the second battery shows up as it's own order in my account (with a $0 charge listed) - fyi

Do you remember how long it took for that to show up on there?
2015-5-30
Use props
shaggyhoyle1
lvl.2
United States

Got mine this afternoon . Saturday
2015-5-30
Use props
fiskld
lvl.2

United States

I ordered my P3 mid April. I got the P3 April 30th. The extra battery arrived today. I ordered thru Amazon from Drones Made Easy.
2015-5-30
Use props
mcrs
lvl.1
Canada

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-31 07:23
Do you remember how long it took for that to show up on there?

The second order (for the extra battery) appeared in my account about a week ago - so roughly a week after the P3P arrived. Still waiting on the status to change to 'shipped'
2015-5-30
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

FlyGirl Posted at 2015-5-31 09:10
Chris would you please post/respond when your order arrives, and if indeed it came w/ the addition ...

Yes I will..  P3p should be here on the second. I did just get my tracking number for the P3 hardshell backpack!
2015-5-30
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

mcrs@mark11.com Posted at 2015-5-31 09:31
The second order (for the extra battery) appeared in my account about a week ago - so roughly a we ...

Just briefly off subject, Did your P3 come already firmware updated or did you have to update it?
2015-5-30
Use props
FlyGirl
lvl.3

United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-31 13:08
Just briefly off subject, Did your P3 come already firmware updated or did you have to update it?

Chris- My p3p & controller required the #8 firmware immediately after un boxing.
LESS than a month later we all had been advised to 'update' again to the #9 for the unit but not the controller.

I along with others ,(that I have read) are or have had a difficult time with this in one way or another.
What I can say is - EXPECT THE WORST, maybe you'll be fortunate & it doesn't turn out that way.

Cheers!!
2015-5-31
Use props
ruprick
lvl.2

United States

I pre-ordered my P3A + extra battery 4-9-15. My extra battery still says "pending". Two months later really DJI? Crazy that some resellers are getting extra stock of batteries before DJI fulfills all the extra battery pre-orders.
2015-5-31
Use props
mcrs
lvl.1
Canada

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-31 13:08

Mine came pre-loaded with the #8 firmware update. Haven't yet done the #9 update as I've heard mixed results.
2015-5-31
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

Chris would you please post/respond when your order arrives, and if indeed it came w/ the addition ...

So disappointed, I just saw a battery on my order history and the status is pending... So I guess DJI saying that all extra batteries will ship at the end of May is false!
2015-5-31
Use props
hawk89
lvl.2

United States

I received my extra battery today!
2015-6-1
Use props
petter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663179 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

+ 1 unhappy customer
2015-6-1
Use props
petter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663179 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

ruprick@gmail.c Posted at 2015-6-1 00:18
I pre-ordered my P3A + extra battery 4-9-15. My extra battery still says "pending". Two months later ...

and some reseller post picture on facebook of douzen of batterie cartons they received :@
Starting to be very angry...
2015-6-1
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Edited for content.  TE

With the introduction of the P3, DJI changed the battery to a different current than previous models. They sold "Kits" of quad and either one or two batteries. Unless you only want to fly twice a day, the second battery is a must.

The second battery option was a big seller since you saved $50 purchasing two instead of one. I've been able to fly four days since the receipt of my P3P. One day actually one in the morning and once in the evening.

DJI promised delivery of the second battery after orders started showing up with only one battery. There was no mention of delayed shipping before order or in most cases after the sale was made.

I want an additional month of warranty on my P3P since I'm not able to use it a to the degree that I should have been able to.

How about it DJI? How about extending the warranty on orders that were sold with two batteries and not delivered?
2015-6-1
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

With the ...

I think that the Warranty should be extended. Any Company knows that you do not promise a date and then dont deliver.that is one, false advertising, two- your word is now no good, and three-seeing dealers have a stocked shelf of BAtteries before DJI customers is a slap in the face. That was strictly a greed move. They are just wanting money at this point and dont care about the satisfaction of their customers. I do think that the online chat folks are doing what they can with the knowledge they are provided but they should have the power to go in the system and make things right for customers that have spent a good amount of money through DJI and expedite orders . With there being a lot of competition out there right now customer service should be their number one priority.  
2015-6-1
Use props
ruprick
lvl.2

United States

Extra battery finally shipped.
2015-6-2
Use props
jslumar
New

United States

ruprick@gmail.c Posted at 2015-6-3 00:41
Extra battery finally shipped.

Good to hear. Did you order pro or advanced? What date purchased? Thanks for the update.
2015-6-2
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I started this Thread so that other P3P owners NOT P2 vision + owners  could give me input and I could give them mine. This is not a review page.  Anyone with input on when they got their extra battery and how long it took to get it please enlighten us.  
2015-6-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have cleaned up most of the thread.  Chris, I agree, this has gotten out of hand.  I have shielded the two offending users.  
2015-6-2
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Yeah I thought it was comical all the name calling and off topic responses about trolls, rocket scientists, beta testers and dead parents. Btw I'm still waiting for my extra batteries. I almost ordered a third  ps advance just to have a third battery.  When can we expect the extra battery'?
2015-6-2
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-3 08:41
I have cleaned up most of the thread.  Chris, I agree, this has gotten out of hand.  I have shielded ...

Do,you mean they have  been banned or just warned or did you just delete their posts or all three?
2015-6-2
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Prolly not. My extra bat says shipping pending. I ordered early in April
2015-6-2
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

I noticed some folks receiving their 2nd battery who had order dates earlier than mine.  I emailed DJI yesterday and mentioned this and asked them to look into it - I ordered my P3A on 4/12 and have had it a few weeks now.  Well amazingly today my 2nd battery status is now "shipped" with a FedEX tracker number.  Squeaky wheels getting the oil and all that....
2015-6-2
Use props
DrDave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126998 ft
  • >>>
United States

My additional battery, and one other I ordered later are SHIPPED!!  Will be nice to pack up and go fly for more than 20 minutes.
2015-6-2
Use props
ruprick
lvl.2

United States

jslumar Posted at 2015-6-3 03:35
Good to hear. Did you order pro or advanced? What date purchased? Thanks for the update.

P3A ordered 4-9-15. Will place another battery order when I get my DJI Loyalty Credit. I'm so loyal.
2015-6-2
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I have cleaned up most of the thread.  Chris, I agree, this has gotten out of hand.  I have shielded ...

Thanks Tahoe_Ed , do you know how they are configuring who gets their battery shipments? It said that we would be getting the extra battery  at the end of May..  Could you please let us know ( customers that bought the p3 with extra battery package) when we can actually expect our order ? This doesn't make me want to order anything else from them because they can tell me it will ship tomorrow but it will be pending for 21 days..
2015-6-2
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Tahoe_Ed , do you know how they are configuring who gets their battery shipments? It said that we would be getting the extra battery  at the end of May..  Could you please let us know ( customers that bought the p3 with extra battery package) when we can actually expect our order ? This doesn't make me want to order anything else from them because they can tell me it will ship tomorrow but it will be pending for 21 days..
2015-6-2
Use props
CJinNJ
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the P3P w/ extra battery in April.  Extra Battery has been in Shipping Pending status for about 3 weeks now; still waiting...
2015-6-8
Use props
sms14411
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111621 ft

United States

Its now June 8th, my status still shows Pending.   I ordered the P3 Advanced on April 15th.
Was told through a Chat with DJI, that it is still under process in USA warehouse.  But "not to worry", lol.
What a joke this extra battery has been.    What makes it more upsetting is that batteries were shipped to dealers before customers.
First time buyer, possibly the last time as well !
2015-6-8
Use props
mcrs
lvl.1
Canada

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-6-3 12:41
Thanks Tahoe_Ed , do you know how they are configuring who gets their battery shipments? It said t ...

Hey Chris,

Just got notification that my extra battery has been shipped - so for timing, P3P + extra battery ordered May 1st, P3P arrived May 19th, extra battery should be in my hands by June 15th (will update once received).

6 weeks from order to (potential) delivery date.

2015-6-12
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

I noticed in my orders panel that my second battery status has been changed to Prepare from Pending. Also have a hard shell back back that's been in the Prepare status since Monday. I'm going to be very annoyed if my battery ends up getting packaged with my back pack since I took the $20 hit  for shipping since you need to spend $150 for free shipping and the case was $149. I wanted to add another set of props, but the wait time was more than I was willing to wait.

Maybe the end of the wait is near, just maybe?
2015-6-12
Use props
P3PO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

I ordered my P3Pw/extra battery from a dealer in my state on 5/30. Received it on 6/3 with note that extra battery was 2 weeks out. received email that evening (6/3) that battery in stock and would be shipped out next day. i went online and checked their sight and they had P3 batteries in stock so i ordered another one so i would have 3 total. received both batteries on 6/5. Got everything within 1 week including a Microraptor Pro backpack case. I did not order direct from DJI. I give my local dealers my business when I can. My dealer, www.uavproducts.com in Michigan.
2015-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules