Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Complaint application to the dji
716 3 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

I want to complaint about the problem with my spark to the DJI officially.How can I do it,please help me.The repair service in my country is not doing their job properly.Despite its two year guarentee ,they charged money claiming the problem was caused by the user as many services in my country do.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry to read your unpleasant experience with your dealer, may I have the name of them? The serial number of your drone, your name, your email account and the repair ticket number if you have one for further support? Please send them via PM and keep me updated in the thread, thank you.
2018-9-17
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-17 00:15
Hi there, we are so sorry to read your unpleasant experience with your dealer, may I have the name of them? The serial number of your drone, your name, your email account and the repair ticket number if you have one for further support? Please send them via PM and keep me updated in the thread, thank you.

Thank you for your intereset,I am trying to reach the dealer and the repair service to get the documents you inquire.When I get them I will contact you.But the dealer hasn't answered my calls yet.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 2018-9-17 01:08
Thank you for your intereset,I am trying to reach the dealer and the repair service to get the documents you inquire.When I get them I will contact you.But the dealer hasn't answered my calls yet.

No worries, please keep us updated when you get these info.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules