Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210RTK Part
501 5 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronePekanbaru
  • >>>
Indonesia

• I open DJI service shop in Indonesia, Yesterday a Matrice 210RTK crash & they bring to my store, In Indonesia its hard to purchase M210 part, Can u please give me email where i can send picture of what part needed to order, my email is yoki.viki@gmail.com

2018-9-17
Use props
DronePekanbaru
  • >>>
Indonesia

2018-9-17
Use props
DronePekanbaru
  • >>>
Indonesia

2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the spare accessories are only sold to DJI authorized dealers, what is the name of your store? If it is DronePekanbaru, we cannot find any info in our system. Usually, as an authorized dealer of DJI, they should have the contact info of their DJI representatives.
2018-9-17
Use props
DronePekanbaru
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-17 02:37
Hi there, the spare accessories are only sold to DJI authorized dealers, what is the name of your store? If it is DronePekanbaru, we cannot find any info in our system. Usually, as an authorized dealer of DJI, they should have the contact info of their DJI representatives.

I'm a local DJI Repair shop. Alternative to authorized. Can u email me list of M210RTK part to yoki.viki@gmail.com
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DronePekanbaru Posted at 2018-9-17 03:08
I'm a local DJI Repair shop. Alternative to authorized. Can u email me list of M210RTK part to

Sorry that we didn't find your store in our system, which means you may be not our authorized dealers. We do not sell the spares to uses but the authorized dealers, and for DJI authorized dealers, they have their own DJI representatives contact info, you may need to contact your higher level dealers who authorized you as a DJI repair shot for assistance.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules