Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Continuing Problem Unlocking No-Fly Zone
1225 1 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9wI7w9mOOcqn
lvl.1
United States

What is the current no-fly zone unlocking procedure ? In the past two weeks DJI tech support has told me that authorized no-fly zones could only be unlocked via a mobile device (with internet connection) located on the flying site. As of Sep 14, the DJI Go 4 app with the latest update is now indicating authorized no-fly zones can only be unlocked using a PC.  Recently, I tried again and the app was looking for some type of 'center point' in a check box and the App indicated I had an 'incorrect token'.  What in the world is this app looking for ?  Can DJI support provide detailed step by step procedures for finally unlocking a no-fly-zone for my Mavic Pro ?  All of your previous tutorials on this subject do not work since multiple firmware updates seem to change the procedures for unlocking no-fly-zones.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You can unlock the location via our website or via email including the SN of RC and AC. Please see the video below for tutorial on how will unlock geo zone map.

2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules