Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC failed FW update from .0400 to .0500 - Assistant won't connect
12Next >
2562 59 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

RC FW Update from .0400 to .0500 (for Mavic Pro) failed with grayed out window on Assistant-2.  

Based on monitoring, it appeared that download was successful, but transfer / install is where update failed.

After failing update, Assistant-2 running on MacBook can no longer connect to RC.

Tried several times Power-Cyling RC.
Tried restarting Assistant-2 several times.
Tried three different USB cables, including original cable that came with MPp & RC.
Tried rebooting MacBook.
Tried second USB port on MacBook.

RC when powered off, will show Charging on LCD display when connected to MacBook.

2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use different PC beside your Macbook? Let see if this will work.
2018-9-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Using a Assitant-2 running under Windows 10, did not help.

What finally got Assistant-2 to show RC connected:
1) Having Assistant-2 running.
2) Cabling RC to computer's USB port - with RC powered Off.
3) Waiting for RC to show charging, then waiting about 10 seconds.
4) Finally Powering On RC.

Previously RC had to be Powered On, then USB cabled connected.
2018-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why can you not just put u your case number, then we can all see what dji said your problem was, I’m getting sick of you asking others to show their case numbers yet you are pretty shy about revealing yours, you are perhaps the only member here to show these problems with Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro P , don’t keep asking others for logs case numbers when you seem to shy away from it yourself, I’m sure your case study would be very helpful to others, but I’m certain we won’t see it,
2018-9-21
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-21 17:05
Why can you not just put u your case number, then we can all see what dji said your problem was, I’m getting sick of you asking others to show their case numbers yet you are pretty shy about revealing yours, you are perhaps the only member here to show these problems with Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro P , don’t keep asking others for logs case numbers when you seem to shy away from it yourself, I’m sure your case study would be very helpful to others, but I’m certain we won’t see it,

I’m getting sick of you asking others to show their case numbers yet you are pretty shy about revealing yours,

Where have I asked other members to post their case numbers?

2018-9-21
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-21 17:05

hallKing007's response, for me asking about his MP2 problems.

hallKing007.jpg

Instead of responding with say: Gimbal overloads when flying in sport mode, or inflight IMU errors - Get two rants, one with crude name calling, and demand here for a case number, along with accusation.

2018-9-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

They’re he goes again , same person who keeps asking all to reveal there logs they’re case number, but when asked he tries to fudge everything, nobody has had more problems with their craft than hedgetrimmer but he seems happy to sort his own problems, does he have a case number Well we shall see, as far as I’m concerned he’s just Bull Shi##ing everyone here, if he can’t come up with the case number he’s just a bull Shi##et, he spends all his time on this forum asking others for proof, I’m calling his bluff now and asking him to provide proof, if he doesn’t provide it then it’s clear that his thread is just Bullsh#t
2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-22 17:12
They’re he goes again , same person who keeps asking all to reveal there logs they’re case number, but when asked he tries to fudge everything, nobody has had more problems with their craft than hedgetrimmer but he seems happy to sort his own problems, does he have a case number Well we shall see, as far as I’m concerned he’s just Bull Shi##ing everyone here, if he can’t come up with the case number he’s just a bull Shi##et, he spends all his time on this forum asking others for proof, I’m calling his bluff now and asking him to provide proof, if he doesn’t provide it then it’s clear that his thread is just Bullsh#t

Hallmark007 - ''I’m getting sick of you asking others to show their case numbers...''

Another accusation by hallmark007 he can't back up, after being challenged to do so.

2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 does he have a case number Well we shall see, as far as I’m concerned he’s just Bull Shi##ing everyone here

Nothing in my Thread here said anything about opening a Case for RC failed FW update.  I merely pointed out the problem, similar to what others here have done.
You hallmark007 either stupidly assumed I did open a case -or- are trying to trick others into believing I did -or- most likely Trolling.

2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Hallmark007 - I’m calling his bluff now and asking him to provide proof, if he doesn’t provide it then it’s clear that his thread is just Bullsh#t

Calling my bluff?  Only bluff is one you dreamed up in your miniscule Troll brain.

2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

See you got one Up vote for your post #7.

Doubt Wachberger would give you an Up vote after you publicly admitted to being HighKing, and Wachberger has not been on here in last 5-hours.

Being you haven't recently used your HighKing account.
And you can't Up Vote your own comment.

I can't help but wonder if you haven't created another Fake account to abuse - to boost your own threads and posts, along with attacking others?

What say you David (aka Highking) (aka hallmark007) (aka _________)?

2018-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Well we all know now, this thread and the other thread on here, are completely fabricated by hedgetrimmer, that’s what he does around here, Mr Loose Cannon, your exposed now, always asking others for proof,but when it comes to showing your own proof, your again found wanting, and why, because you made the whole thing up, and the fact that nobody responds to these ridiculous threads shows that others have you well sussed out.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 00:33
Well we all know now, this thread and the other thread on here, are completely fabricated by hedgetrimmer, that’s what he does around here, Mr Loose Cannon, your exposed now, always asking others for proof,but when it comes to showing your own proof, your again found wanting, and why, because you made the whole thing up, and the fact that nobody responds to these ridiculous threads shows that others have you well sussed out.

Only exposed in your minuscule drunken Troll brain fantasy land.

But others can read what got me past DJI's messed up FW update process for RC in Post #3.
Cut-n-Paste of #3.

Using a Assitant-2 running under Windows 10, did not help.

What finally got Assistant-2 to show RC connected:
1) Having Assistant-2 running.
2) Cabling RC to computer's USB port - with RC powered Off.
3) Waiting for RC to show charging, then waiting about 10 seconds.
4) Finally Powering On RC.

Previously RC had to be Powered On, then USB cabled connected.

Now tell all of us hall_King_007:
Why would I open a Case, when I solved problem myself?  

What good would opening a Case do, after I got around problem?

2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You always asking for proof case number
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You posted 3 times you sent your drone in twice for new ciccuit board and twice for RC boards, all fake posts, no case numbers ,bunch of lies.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 07:14
You posted 3 times you sent your drone in twice for new ciccuit board and twice for RC boards, all fake posts, no case numbers ,bunch of lies.

See you are up to your use TWIST, Spin, and Deny!

First you demanded I provide a case number for problem posted in this thread, because you claimed I had made such demands of others.  Challenged to provide quotes with links to such demands - you could not.  Once again you made yourself look like a stupid Troll.

Second you tried to claim problem posted in this thread was fake, because I did post a case number for problem.   You couldn't even read I solved problem myself and thus no need to open a Case.  Once again showing yourself to be stupid Troll.

Now you TWIST and Spin to wanting Case numbers for proof of previous problems.  Ironic being you know online lookup of Case # does not show actual repair work, only progress through DJI's repair process.

There is only one reason you want Case numbers, to find out my First and Last name.  Likely to create another account for purpose of making Fake posts as me.  Talk about your stupid Trolls.

2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Still no case numbers because there are no case numbers, now troll you’ve been found out to be a liar and a fake. Do me a favour go troll someone else, nobody is interested in this or any other thread you post full of fake Sh”t .
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Hedgetrimmer has a second Account here , it’s called Loose Cannon,
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 07:52
Hedgetrimmer has a second Account here , it’s called Loose Cannon,

Without proof, you are (still) a Liar.

See how hall_KING_007, once again tries to distract with SPINs and Twists from his demand for a Case number of problem posted here, that was resolved by my own repeated efforts.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 07:50
Still no case numbers because there are no case numbers, now troll you’ve been found out to be a liar and a fake. Do me a favour go troll someone else, nobody is interested in this or any other thread you post full of fake Sh”t .

Look stupid Troll - merely because someone posts a problem here, does not mean there is a Case number for problem.

Geez you are one drunken stupid Troll.  
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 07:14

hallmark007 (aka Highking) - ''You posted 3 times you sent your drone in twice for new ciccuit board and twice for RC boards, all fake posts, no case numbers ,bunch of lies.''

For everyone to see what a drunken stupid Troll you are with your FALSE claims below are screen snaps of invoices which do show actual work performed and parts replaced by DJI repair.

Mavic Pro Platinum
Invoice#1.jpg

Remote Controller
Invoice#2.jpg

Rolling on Flooring Laughing at your ignorant arrogance, David!
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 08:29
hallmark007 (aka Highking) - ''You posted 3 times you sent your drone in twice for new ciccuit board and twice for RC boards, all fake posts, no case numbers ,bunch of lies.''

For everyone to see what a drunken stupid Troll you are with your FALSE claims below are screen snaps of invoices which do show actual work performed and parts replaced by DJI repair.

That’s not a case number, I can print that off from dji repair. Put up the case number then we can see how your boards were replaced twice or is it 3 times. Case number not what you have entered above anyone can put that up . More fake stuff. There are no case numbers there or have you not noticed this ?
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 08:10
Look stupid Troll - merely because someone posts a problem here, does not mean there is a Case number for problem.

Geez you are one drunken stupid Troll.

All case numbers and repairs that take place can be checked by all members by simply going to repair support entering in the case number, there is no personal information given out , so it should be no problem for you to put up your case number instead of your fake sh’t above, also remember you have a thread here where you also postedthese boards being replaced before.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 08:57
That’s not a case number, I can print that off from dji repair. Put up the case number then we can see how your boards were replaced twice or is it 3 times. Case number not what you have entered above anyone can put that up . More fake stuff. There are no case numbers there or have you not noticed this ?

As you know, case numbers show progress - not work done or what was replaced.
All proof is there that my Mavic Pro P and RC were repaired as posted.  Much to your embarrassment.

As such, you continue to show yourself to be a stupid drunken Troll.

Being you, hall_KING_007, have shown yourself to be SPINing, Twisting, Deceiving, Lying, Fraud - nobody is every going to believe or Trust you again.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:04
All case numbers and repairs that take place can be checked by all members by simply going to repair support entering in the case number, there is no personal information given out , so it should be no problem for you to put up your case number instead of your fake sh’t above, also remember you have a thread here where you also postedthese boards being replaced before.

hallmark007 (aka Highking) - ''All case numbers and repairs that take place can be checked by all  members by simply going to repair support entering in the case number,  there is no personal information given out''

Really, then why is Customer's name shown?
No personal info huh, never mind Tracking No. which would give Customer's address too.

Case-Inquiry.jpg

Also take note, there is nothing about worked performed or what was replaced.

hall_KING_007, you must enjoy being shown to be a Liar.

2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:26
As you know, case numbers show progress - not work done or what was replaced.
All proof is there that my Mavic Pro P and RC were repaired as posted.  Much to your embarrassment.

Case numbers show all work needing to be done as well as all work carried out. Your whole thread and many more you’ve posted about your drone are totally fake.
Your a loser who spends his time trolling threads , you did it the other evening, and you were basically kicked off the thread, and I hope more do the same with you, your just a slimy piece of work who trolls this forum going back 3 years reading people’s posts what kind of a loser are you. You might think you can bully others but you won’t be bullying me.
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 08:29

HERES HEDGE LOOSE CANNON CHATTING TO HIMSELF.

2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:39
hallmark007 (aka Highking) - ''All case numbers and repairs that take place can be checked by all  members by simply going to repair support entering in the case number,  there is no personal information given out''

Again morebullsh#t you wrote on this forum that your core board in your aircraft and RC were replace back in July so where is the case numbers . Your a FAKE and a liar.. go away troll .
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:39

Look you were caught with your trousers round your ankles again all lies no proof,
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:41
Case numbers show all work needing to be done as well as all work carried out. Your whole thread and many more you’ve posted about your drone are totally fake.
Your a loser who spends his time trolling threads , you did it the other evening, and you were basically kicked off the thread, and I hope more do the same with you, your just a slimy piece of work who trolls this forum going back 3 years reading people’s posts what kind of a loser are you. You might think you can bully others but you won’t be bullying me.

Said by drunken stupid Troll who complete ignores Screen Snap posted above his #26.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:47
Look you were caught with your trousers round your ankles again all lies no proof,

Usually SPIN, Twist, Deceptions by shown to be Fraud and Liar hallmark007 (aka Highking).
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:55
Usually SPIN, Twist, Deceptions by shown to be Fraud and Liar hallmark007 (aka Highking).

I think your talking about yourself here, HedgeLooseCannonTrimmer, there’s a mouthful. Again no proof because it was all Fake you never had two boards replaced in your RC or two or is it 3 in your Aircraft.
Your just lying to everyone around here.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:43
HERES HEDGE LOOSE CANNON CHATTING TO HIMSELF.

[view_image][view_image]

Are you so drunken stupid that you would have everyone here believe when a member responds to another member, that is proof the persons are one in same?

All you are doing is proving you are drunken stupid Troll, who continues to shoot himself in foot with a scatter gun.
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:45
Again morebullsh#t you wrote on this forum that your core board in your aircraft and RC were replace back in July so where is the case numbers . Your a FAKE and a liar.. go away troll .

hall_KING_007 (aka David), now demands further proof of previous repair work and replaced parts.  So be it.

Being previous time, Mavic Pro P and RC were sent in together.  

Mavic Pro P and RC repair work and replaced parts show on same invoice.

Invoice#3.jpg

I will say one thing for you David, you really do like getting your face rubbed in your own stink.

2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-23 09:59
I think your talking about yourself here, HedgeLooseCannonTrimmer, there’s a mouthful. Again no proof because it was all Fake you never had two boards replaced in your RC or two or is it 3 in your Aircraft.
Your just lying to everyone around here.

Enjoy Choking on it!

Yet again!!!
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:59
Are you so drunken stupid that you would have everyone here believe when a member responds to another member, that is proof the persons are one in same?

All you are doing is proving you are drunken stupid Troll, who continues to shoot himself in foot with a scatter gun.

Everybody had you Sussex from the beginning about Loose Cannon, and there were others. Go away now your not going to offer proof about all the core boards you had replaced, simply because you made it up, troll somewhere else.
And one thing we all know if you had the proof we would see it here, 4 boards replaced and your not up in arms about this, you spend much more of your time complaining about Mavic Air and M2 , neither of which you own, but make little of having to send in your drone in 3 times in the last month, also your CS twice, and hardly a peek out of you, you’ve been toppled mate, and now your completely loosing the head.
Good Bye
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 09:59
Are you so drunken stupid that you would have everyone here believe when a member responds to another member, that is proof the persons are one in same?

Everybody had you Sussed  from the beginning about Loose Cannon, and there were others. Go away now your not going to offer proof about all the core boards you had replaced, simply because you made it up, troll somewhere else.
And one thing we all know if you had the proof we would see it here, 4 boards replaced and your not up in arms about this, you spend much more of your time complaining about Mavic Air and M2 , neither of which you own, but make little of having to send in your drone in 3 times in the last month, also your CS twice, and hardly a peek out of you, you’ve been toppled mate, and now your completely loosing the head.
Good Bye
2018-9-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Thank you David, hallmark007, Highking / Highsking, and ________ (what ever other Fake IDs you have) for all Posts here.  I can now point to one thread to show everyone how you SPIN, Twist, Deceive, Lie, Troll, and Slander.  Along with showing people how arrogantly ignorant you are.

FYI: You might as well delete all your accounts, and start fresh.  Because by your own hand, you have destroyed yourself here.
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 10:07
Enjoy Choking on it!

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201809/23/100220x41un4444rnxsz8k.jpg[/img]

Mr Copy and paste, you know that’s Bull.
2018-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-23 10:07
Enjoy Choking on it!

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201809/23/100220x41un4444rnxsz8k.jpg[/img]

Again no case number so it’s total rubbish.
2018-9-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules