Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cendence Remote will not take off
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilw_uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4814482 ft
  • >>>

I've got a brand new remote and keep geting issues with it. The Cendence is bound to the inpsire 2 and i can see an image etc for 50% of the time cant take off.

The app says ready to fly and no issues, the remote isn't beening to say the sticks are not centered. Sometimes a stick calibration works but sometimes it doesnt. If it does work then its 50/50 if i have propper control over the Inspire and when i say proper control its like there's no movment around centre sticks and only when your half way along the travel the Inspire will start doing whichever stick command you asked it to but at full speed. There's no smooth movment.

I've reverted back to the original controller for now as i just cant stand around on set with the production crew looking at us like a bunch of amatures!

Anyone experienced this and know how to fix it?
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi neilw_uk, sorry for the troubles with Cendence, could you please try to reset Gain&Expo Tuning in Main Controller Settings---Advanced Setting to see if it works?
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules