1135 5 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kowal63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579843 ft
  • >>>
United States

I lost my drone to the buggy go 4 app....best they could do is give me a mercy 15% off a new one......but they will buy your (like new condition) one back for $106.00.....how can any company treat their customers like this....what happened to customer loyalty.....i bought a second one for $275.00......not $106.00 (mad face)

sweet deal.JPG
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this concern to us. I will coordinate with the proper department for us to help you. Thank you.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Leo, we're sorry to hear about this. I managed to get your case number via your Forum account. I checked the cases and can see that the incident was not caused by a product malfunction. The craft took off inside an Unlocked NFZ then flew out of the NFZ. Unfortunately, the authorization to fly inside a NFZ expired mid flight until RTH was triggered due to low battery level. The drone hovered and battery got critically low so it triggered auto landing as it can't get inside NFZ where Home Point is. As a customer, we should be aware as well when will the authorization be active to avoid such cases as we know that NFZ was unlocked for a specific time-frame only. We appreciate your loyalty. But we need to follow the After-Sales policy, your case undergo the proper process and we made sure that we analyzed the flight records you submitted properly. Hope you understand.
2018-9-18
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-18 12:18
Hi Leo, we're sorry to hear about this. I managed to get your case number via your Forum account. I checked the cases and can see that the incident was not caused by a product malfunction. The craft took off inside an Unlocked NFZ then flew out of the NFZ. Unfortunately, the authorization to fly inside a NFZ expired mid flight until RTH was triggered due to low battery level. The drone hovered and battery got critically low so it triggered auto landing as it can't get inside NFZ where Home Point is. As a customer, we should be aware as well when will the authorization be active to avoid such cases as we know that NFZ was unlocked for a specific time-frame only. We appreciate your loyalty. But we need to follow the After-Sales policy, your case undergo the proper process and we made sure that we analyzed the flight records you submitted properly. Hope you understand.

perhaps a message prior to take off stating this.....or a verbal message..."NFZ allowance will expire in 5 minutes"....or at the very least a countdown clock...i cannot read minds.....i bought a refurb for $279.00...because i was standing there with 3 batteries an RC and a sad face.....but you will buy like new good condition ones back for $108.00.......but for my customer loyalty for owning a Spark...Mavic Pro..DJI Goggles ..mobile osmo and 4K standard Osmo,,,,,this is the treatment i get...if this was a headwind or smashed into a building...we would not be having this conversation....because i believe in treating people fair.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

kowal63 Posted at 2018-9-18 12:38
perhaps a message prior to take off stating this.....or a verbal message..."NFZ allowance will expire in 5 minutes"....or at the very least a countdown clock...i cannot read minds.....i bought a refurb for $279.00...because i was standing there with 3 batteries an RC and a sad face.....but you will buy like new good condition ones back for $108.00.......but for my customer loyalty for owning a Spark...Mavic Pro..DJI Goggles ..mobile osmo and 4K standard Osmo,,,,,this is the treatment i get...if this was a headwind or smashed into a building...we would not be having this conversation....because i believe in treating people fair.

Hi kowal63, we are very sorry for your loss, Diana has explained clearly what happened, your suggestion will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration.
You are referring to the Trade Up Program right? The equivalent value of DJI Credit for your Trade Up product is determined by DJI or RE-TECK based on its condition and functionality, if you have any questions about the reassessed DJI Credit value, please contact our DJI customer service email at djitradeincs@litong.com, thank you.
2018-9-18
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Official response from DJI on the fraud committed by employees
“We hold our employees to the highest ethical standards and take any violation of our code of ethics very seriously. During a recent investigation, DJI itself found some employees inflated the cost of parts and materials for certain products for personal financial gain. We took swift action to address this issue, fired the bad actors, and contacted law enforcement officials. We continue to investigate the situation and are cooperating fully with law enforcement’s investigation.”

“These actions do not represent DJI, our culture, or our 14,000 employees, who work hard every day to serve customers and develop cutting-edge technologies. We are taking steps to strengthen internal controls and have established new channels for employees to submit confidential and anonymous reports relating to any violations of the company’s ethical and workplace conduct policies.”
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules