Camera status not displayed
357 4 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inglourious
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I can fly my Mavic Pro without problems, and I can see on my phone what the camera sees, but the status of the camera is not displayed (neither on the controller). And no footage is recorded in the phone cache. So I can't see when the drone is filming or taking pictures. But then there is actually footage in the SD card.

Also, I can't change the settings of the camera.

Last point, the controller and app say there is no SD card in the drone, but there is actually one.

All of these appeared on my third flight, I didn't have any issue before.

I've tried re-installing the app, downgrading drone firmware, checking storage space in my phone, connecting to the drone with wifi instead of RC, but nothing changed... Now I have latest versions of app and firmware.

Any ideas or suggestions please ?

2018-9-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try resetting the camera within the app
2018-9-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And possibly change the sd card
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to use a different mobile device? Can you also try to reformat the SD card?
2018-9-18
Use props
inglourious
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for your quick replies !
I've just tried to reset camera settings and format SD card from the app, but they don't work (camera settings resetting fails, and it says there is no SD card to format, when there is one).
I didn't try to format the card on my PC, in case the drone doesn't recognise it and can't format it.
Unfortunately I don't have any other mobile device, but I will try to find one and will let you know.
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules