Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Video: St Augustine Lighthouse -- comments appreciated
997 3 2015-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
will
lvl.3

United States

Hi all,

Just got done with my edit of the lighthouse in St. Augustine, FL.  Would love to hear any comments, etc.  I was slightly challenged on the variety of shots because I ran out of space on my SD card (long story) but all in all, I think it came out pretty well.

Thanks!

2015-5-30
Use props
enkhome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

Nice video quality and place.....only I miss the shot 90 degree tiltdown above and in the middle the lighthause and make a nice turn.
2015-5-30
Use props
cravac
lvl.4
United States

I liked the video, the audio level was clipping for me, seems too high.
Not saying anything wrong, but did you gimbal roll at :48 & 2:00? Hard to tell as frame seems level in beginning of clip, then as you pan it seems to roll a bit and the horizon is way off at the end of the clip.
Very hard for me to tell what is going on there, could be optical illusion as foreground and background are very different and there's a lot of movement.
2015-5-31
Use props
will
lvl.3

United States

cravac Posted at 2015-6-1 07:45
I liked the video, the audio level was clipping for me, seems too high.
Not saying anything wrong, b ...

Thanks and yes, agree there were a couple "clip" points in the audio I noticed well after have assembled most of it.  Unfortunately, that's in the source audio file (ugh) so I had to live with it.

I'll have to look more closely but I accomplished the shots by using my finger on my video screen to control the camera.  Very likely that it set some balance a bit off at the end.  Thanks for mentioning that, I'll have to look carefully for that in future clips as well.  

Definitely much more to practice with and improve, but thanks for the feedback...it all helps the progression!
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules