Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Impressions about the "Mavic 2 Pro Shoulder Bag"
12Next >
4359 70 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
When I started this thread, I made the mistake of associating the Flymore kit in the title and this first post.  This caused the thread to blow sideways and miss the point.  (You will see a bunch of replies regarding cost analysis of the Flymore kit in the thread below).  So I have removed all references to the Flymore kit (which is a pretty good deal), because it is only the Mavic 2 Pro Shoulder Bag that I was trying to discuss.

My opinions below are for professional users who might be considering this bag as an option:

$80 (US) for this standalone bag too much.  Some have reported seeing prices as high as $109!  Yep, it is compact, it is stylish, and it has a nice construction, but you can get a much more versatile bag with more room and more padding, often for less money than DJI is asking for this shoulder bag.  

Pros:
-- seems solidly constructed and nice zippers
-- seems that it would be reasonably water resistant.
-- is attractive
-- is super tiny

Cons:
- Not enough room to store the Mavic 2 Pro with the props installed unless you don't mind it being crammed into place.
- Barely enough room for the Mavic Pro 2 even with the props removed.
- With the props removed, you are jamming the motor prop stems on all four motors into either the center (unpadded) divider or the (slightly padded) side of the bag.
- Terrible divider system that is sewn in place, no padding, and buries the batteries in the bottom of the bag (requiring you remove whatever accessories you have jammed in to lift a panel to get to the batteries). The battery storage area also has insufficient padding and is on the bottom of the bag.  So prepare for your batteries to take some hits every time you set this bag down.
- There is no room for the charger (unless you don't mind crushing your gear together),
- No room for the 4 way charger
- No room for the prop guards (lets face it, the prop guards are bigger than the bag).
- No room for DJI's own monitor hood accessory.- No room for a small tablet.
- The location to store extra props (tight front pocket) is not a dedicated space for props and with the bag loaded, the props are "crushed" under stress the entire time.
- Not only all of the above, you are expected to jam your M2P into a way-too-tight space, nose down on a virtually un-padded bag bottom.  Literally every time you set your bag down, you are smacking your M2P on the nose.
- No reasonable padding around the M2P, and since it is locked in place by a bag that is too small, any crush or hit to the side of the bag will directly transfer that impact to the M2P.

This bag might be fine for hobbyists, but it is really is a misstep by DJI for professional use.  Look elsewhere if you are looking for a pack to take good care of your investment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:   Its interesting how this thread has gotten so many varied replies.  If this thread was posted to a product range made exclusively for professional use, we wouldn't see such a range of opinions.  But because the Mavic 2 Pro meets the needs of both Professionals and hobbyists, both have a voice in this thread.  

Professionals know that a good case buildout (the manner in which the equipment is stored in a case) is crucial and rank functionality and safety at the top of the must-have list.  Professionals need to protect the investment and have instant access to all the equipment including an extended range of accessories, so we are more likely to buy larger cases and leave a lot of room (or thick padding) between the components.  

Hobbyists don't have that same concern because their livelihood doesn't depend on the equipment being safe and quickly accessed.  Hobbyists just want a place to put their drone and basic supplies, and make it as transparent as possible to schlep their stuff around.

Neither opinion is right or wrong, just a different set of priorities.

With this in mind, I have modified my message here to specify that this bag is not right for professional use (and in my opinion, it isn't the best choice for Hobbiests either)... it is just too small, the equipment fits too tightly and is not adequately protected.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018-9-18
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
First Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>

Sell it on Ebay.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi Glenn,

I wouldn't sell this to anyone because I don't want to pass this problem along to someone else.  I'll keep it and use it for small camera gear.  I am most definitely never going to jam my M2P in it again.
2018-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oh I see it would really make sense to buy batteries seperate car charger bag xtra props etc we know now that batteries have increased by €20 each, you saving was approx €150 , so how would users save money by buying seperate, I don’t think dji will delete or move this post as it makes no sense.
2018-9-18
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I personally don't use the bag also.  It's too small. I had to make some small changes to my case.  I just keep the case so if there comes a time for me to sell it, the bag will be included, unused.
But to tell people to not buy the fly more kit is mis-leading just cause the bag is too small.  The Fly More kit is much cheaper instead of buying the 2 batteries, extra props, car chager, and charging hub by itself. You still save money.

2018-9-18
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I was surprised at how much nicer the bag was than I was expecting. I had no problems fitting the spare props, my M2P with props on, 3 batteries, controller and the car charger inside of it at all.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-18 11:31
Oh I see it would really make sense to buy batteries seperate car charger bag xtra props etc we know now that batteries have increased by €20 each, you saving was approx €150 , so how would users save money by buying seperate, I don’t think dji will delete or move this post as it makes no sense.

Hi Hallmark, good point about the cost breakdown.  In the states, at least when I ordered the kit a month ago, the cost of the accessories was about $40 less (US) than the cost of the kit.  So I thought the bag would be worth it for the extra $40.

I have added a line to the original post that speaks to the fact that the kit might cost less in some countries than the individual components.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

thanks for the feedback everyone.  I changed the title to specify just the "Mavic Pro Shoulder Bag" because from country to county, it might be a better deal to buy the kit than buying the individual accessories.
2018-9-18
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
United States

Buying the Fly More Kit here in the US is still much cheaper than buying them outright.

Fly-More kit:  $379

2x Batteries: $278
2x Props:      $24.00
Car Charger: $79.00
Charging hub: $69.00
=================
TOTAL: 450.00  That's $71.00 more expensive buying them a la carte

Again, I personally don't use the bag, but I still saved quite a bit of money by switching to Geico..  
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-9-18 11:51
Buying the Fly More Kit here in the US is still much cheaper than buying them outright.

Hi Fraggboy,

Yup, DJI raised the price of the batteries since I made the purchase.  (When I purchased a month ago, the price of the accessories was $40 less than the cost of the kit.  So I thought $40 was a good deal for the bag in the kit.  I have changed the title of the post to only specify the problems I have with the shoulder bag now.
2018-9-18
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
United States

If memory serves correctly, when I purchased the Fly More Kit, (before the gouge) it was still cheaper to purchase the kit instead of purchasing them separately.  Just pack up the bag and if it comes time to sell it, the bag will be unused.  Mine's packed away in the box..
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-18 11:36
I was surprised at how much nicer the bag was than I was expecting. I had no problems fitting the spare props, my M2P with props on, 3 batteries, controller and the car charger inside of it at all.

Hi Hedsic,

Thanks for the reply!  Are you able to keep your props on the M2P when you store in the bag?  (Just wondering if my bag is manufactured improperly, like maybe the sewn in divider is in the wrong place).
I could fit everything you wrote as well, but there is nowhere near enough protection for the equipment when jammed it all together in this (basically) unpadded bag.  Not only that, most manufacturers make the front flap open to give you access to everything.  This bag is a narrow top-load bag so you are forced to stack your accessories.  
2018-9-18
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 11:59
Hi Hedsic,

Thanks for the reply!  Are you able to keep your props on the M2P when you store in the bag?  (Just wondering if my bag is manufactured improperly, like maybe the sewn in divider is in the wrong place).

Yeah it fit with the props on... i will say there is no way its $70 worth of bag though. Maybe $20 max
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-9-18 11:58
If memory serves correctly, when I purchased the Fly More Kit, (before the gouge) it was still cheaper to purchase the kit instead of purchasing them separately.  Just pack up the bag and if it comes time to sell it, the bag will be unused.  Mine's packed away in the box..

Hi again, your memory does serve you correctly unless you are including the Shoulder bag.  There was a $40 difference with the kit being lower price than buying it all ala carté (excluding the bag).  So as I said, I thought $40 extra was a fair price to pay for the kit, to get the bag at a reduced rate.
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 11:51
Wachberger, hmmm... maybe you are the one who needs to think before you post something.  My post was about being dissatisfied with the quality of a product that i paid good money for.  Yours was just insulting for me voicing my opinion.

When I orderd this kit a month ago, the cost of the components was $40 less than the cost of the kit.  I thought I was getting a good deal by only paying $40 extra for the bag.  I understand that the prices have changed in the past month, so maybe the kit is even a better deal now, but it wasn't when I ordered.  

Nothing more to say and you can easily sell it. The price advantage of the Fly More Kit was the same before the price increase. You can even just burn the bag that you don't like and will still have saved good money. But it seems that you don't want to understand this. This may be your choice, it is not mine.
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

And you forgot to add the very practical but still largely underestimated charging adapter for USB devices that is included in the Fly More Kit as well which you get literally for free.
2018-9-18
Use props
Streetmagus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1398376 ft

I for one am satisfied with this bag and the fly more kit. The fly more kit at the time saved me more than $100 vs buying separately (it was $319, batteries were $119).
Everything fits the bag (with the car charger on the outside pocket. No issues crushing the propellers is you have the gimbal oriented so that is inside on the bottom, up against the center divider. It isn’t so tight that it’ll concern me about damaging props.  I understand that his is just a carrying bag, not a pelican case that is meant to protect it from being thrown around.  Suits me perfectly and am glad DJI had this kit, since the drone did not come shipped in a carrying case like the Phantom 4 did.
2018-9-18
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer

https://youtu.be/4wShM0tCVTQ
20180918_151532-01.jpeg
2018-9-18
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-18 12:11
And you forgot to add the very practical but still largely underestimated charging adapter for USB devices that is included in the Fly More Kit as well which you get literally for free.

You are very true.
2018-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 11:37
Hi Hallmark, good point about the cost breakdown.  In the states, at least when I ordered the kit a month ago, the cost of the accessories was about $40 less (US) than the cost of the kit.  So I thought the bag would be worth it for the extra $40.

I have added a line to the original post that speaks to the fact that the kit might cost less in some countries than the individual components.

Hey don’t  worry about it, all I can say regarding the bag is, I have owned  similar bag with Mavic Pro for two years now, it’s has travelled many miles throughout Europe, climbed many hills and some very harsh weather.
It carries all the batteries I need 4, the M2 will carry 5, Filters , spare props, SD cards small SSD drive, after two years it still looks like new.
Found the best thing about it, was carrying through airports, worse thing about it won’t carry my charger, but the new M2 bag will.
Biggest drawback is it won’t carry my ham sandwich ;+) ,
I suppose they try to sell the full package as extremely portable which it is, for those who don’t need portability, then they will go with their own choice.

Good luck with the new Aircraft, it has much to offer and I know your going to love how this handles, and I haven’t even mentioned the camera yet, let us know how you get on.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-18 12:22
https://youtu.be/4wShM0tCVTQ

Hedsic, that is a disaster waiting to happen.  Your photo shows EXACTLY what I am complaining about.  The props and the motors are a very delicate part of a precision instrument.  You shouldn't have to jam them against anything.  Let alone having the nose down on a shockingly under padded bottom.

I am a professional video producer and photographer and I now make quite a bit of cash from Aerial work.  Proper protection of my equipment, whether soft bag or hard case is essential.  Even in a more portable bag. I bought the Mavic Pro (and now the Mavic Pro 2) so I can travel more easily with a drone.  Let alone to just make it easier to get around town with the smaller drone.

Anyway, the bag doesn't work for my purposes.  Not enough storage, nowhere near enough room to pack the drone safely with padding and crush protection.  I knew I was buying a small bag, but I never expected it to be unsafe for the equipment I am enclosing.  Too bad too, I really like the idea, I just wish it was a little bigger so there could be more padding and room.
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 12:15
Still not sure why you continue to insult me.  You might want to think about that.  I already changed the title of this thread and the contents of my initial post to put attention on the bag rather than the kit.  The price for the components was less expensive by $40 when I purchased (not including the cost of the bag), so I basically got the bag for $40 in buying the kit.  I have already stated this a number of times, but you seem to be fixated on finding fault with others.  Not sure why.  Anyway, there ya go.  Be nice wouldya?

Be honest, wouldya? When I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro two days after release with the old prices that are surprisingly 1:1 with the US prices in numbers, although the Euro is still quite a bit better in exchange rate compared to the USD, I did the precise calculation. All I really wanted was the extra batteries, the extra props and the charging hub. I was not particularly interested in the car charger and the bag. But when I ended up with my calculation, I saw that I would only save 12 Euro or 12 $ and started wondering if at least the car charger could come in useful at unexpected occasions. So with the Fly More Kit I got the car charger with only 12 Euro/$ (before the price increase 59 $ stand alone price and now 79 $) on top of what I would have bought anyway plus the bag for free (whether I wanted it or not, plus the USB charging adapter that is really useful if you start thinking about it). In your 40$ calculation you must have overlooked a few things.Edit: And it was definitely not my intention to insult you. I just didn't like the unreflected approach in your intial post and thread title which was definitely inappropriate when looking at the true facts.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-18 12:31
Hey don’t  worry about it, all I can say regarding the bag is, I have owned  similar bag with Mavic Pro for two years now, it’s has travelled many miles throughout Europe, climbed many hills and some very harsh weather.
It carries all the batteries I need 4, the M2 will carry 5, Filters , spare props, SD cards small SSD drive, after two years it still looks like new.
Found the best thing about it, was carrying through airports, worse thing about it won’t carry my charger, but the new M2 bag will.

Hi Hallmark,

Thanks so much for the info.  I am SO EXCITED to see the images from the M2P.  I own two Phantom 4 Pros and have made quite a bit of money with them (professional cinematographer, now including Aerial work).  I bought the Mavic Pro because I was traveling for a job and had too much equipment.  I thought I was buying basically a toy with a reasonable camera.  I was shocked at how good the Mavic Pro looked for such a small lens and sensor, let alone how stable of a platform it is.  WAY better stability than the Phantom 4 Pros.  I can only imagine how much better the M2P will be compared to the Mavic Pro.

Anyway, onward and upward!
Matt
2018-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 12:31
Hedsic, that is a disaster waiting to happen.  Your photo shows EXACTLY what I am complaining about.  The props and the motors are a very delicate part of a precision instrument.  You shouldn't have to jam them against anything.  Let alone having the nose down on a shockingly under padded bottom.

I am a professional video producer and photographer and I now make quite a bit of cash from Aerial work.  Proper protection of my equipment, whether soft bag or hard case is essential.  Even in a more portable bag. I bought the Mavic Pro (and now the Mavic Pro 2) so I can travel more easily with a drone.  Let alone to just make it easier to get around town with the smaller drone.

No damage to props , just purchase this sleeve $7 . Fits into your bag like your hand fits into a glove.
2018-9-18
Use props
No Man's Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

I bought the M2P with the Fly More kit but I also ordered the GPC Hard Case. My Mavic 2 Pro bag is serving another purpose as a DSLR lens bag.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-9-18 12:49
I bought the M2P with the Fly More kit but I also ordered the GPC Hard Case. My Mavic 2 Pro bag is serving another purpose as a DSLR lens bag.

Hey No Man,

I bought the GPC hard cases for my Phantom Pro 4 drones.  Totally love GPC, the insert foam is so well thought out, functional, and takes some abuse..  I am hoping to find a soft case for the Mavic 2 Pro just to keep the weight down around town, but will absolutely get another GPC for the M2P for traveling.  I LOVE those cases, glad to hear you like the version for the M2P.
2018-9-18
Use props
Kingram
First Officer
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Here is a less expensive car charger-
https://www.amazon.com/Accessori ... ilt+in+Safety+Cover
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 12:44
OY!  More?  Nope, I didn't overlook anything. I am a professional cinematographer and I am pretty detailed about every purchase.   I totaled the costs at B&H of the individual items, compared the costs to the kit, and without the bag, found the individual accessories to be $40 less than the kit.  So add the cost of the bag and the kit was $30 less than buying everything individually.  Does that make sense?

Sorry, this is my last post in this useless thread and by having changed the thread title you are misleading all others who will only read it now.
Your original thread title was "Do not buy the Fly More Kit" and coincidently my original calculation is still here on my desk. As reported earlier, all I was interested in were the following items at the old prices:
2 x Batteries = 238 Euro/$
1 x Charging Hub = 49 Euro/$
2x Props = 20 Euro/$
Total of these items alone = 307 Euro/$ (but without the car charger, the bag and the USB charging adapter)
At that time the Fly More Kit was sold at 319 Euro/$. Thus my saving in buying the items I really wanted independently would have been exactly 12 Euro/$.
After some reflection I still do not regret to have bought the Fly More Kit. Whoever knows basic mathematics would probably not disagree that this was and still is a good deal. The price advantage has not changed with the new prices that are place now.
2018-9-18
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 11:28
Hi Glenn,

I wouldn't sell this to anyone because I don't want to pass this problem along to someone else.  I'll keep it and use it for small camera gear.  I am most definitely never going to jam my M2P in it again.

Will you give it away if i pay shipping? ok never mind i guess it is not for sale.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-9-18 13:32
Will you give it away if i pay shipping? ok never mind i guess it is not for sale.

Hi Rolling56,

heh... nice try :-)   I won't use it for the Mavic 2 Pro, but as a cinematographer, I ALWAYS need bags for something.  I'll use it for audio equipment parts.  It is a good size to be an insert bag in one of my larger cases.

Matt
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Possible alternative case I'm digging.  Just the right size for the M2P and all of the accessories.  Not too big, not heavy, well padded, fully opening top to give access to everything without having to dig, and easily customizable with the removable inserts (and I own a massive amount of spare dividers I can insert).  It costs $10 more than the DJI bag, but the added space, protection, and functionality are well worth it if you use your drone a lot (and if you care about getting the most protection you can in a soft case).

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... r_shoulder_bag.html
2018-9-18
Use props
rolling56
Captain
United States

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 13:37
Hi Rolling56,

heh... nice try :-)   I won't use it for the Mavic 2 Pro, but as a cinematographer, I ALWAYS need bags for something.  I'll use it for audio equipment parts.  It is a good size to be an insert bag in one of my larger cases.

lol was worth a try but i like you need bags for my "stuff" like you. Thank you for the consideration Fly safe my friend! Take care Matt. My name is Bob
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-9-18 13:44
lol was worth a try but i like you need bags for my "stuff" like you. Thank you for the consideration  Fly safe my friend! Take care Matt. My name is Bob

Howdy Bob!  You fly safe too.  My girlfriend doesn't understand my obsession with cases and bags, but I couldn't stay in business without solidly organized and protected equipment.

Anyway, onward and upward Bob,
Matt

2018-9-18
Use props
rolling56
Captain
United States

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 13:49
Howdy Bob!  You fly safe too.  My girlfriend doesn't understand my obsession with cases and bags, but I couldn't stay in business without solidly organized and protected equipment.

Anyway, onward and upward Bob,

yup i am the same way with my wife of 18 years now. So it continues just to let you know. It never ends lol
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 13:19
Wach... again?

My original post about the kit sent people into a tizzy.  None more than you as you launched into a barrage of insults.  I wasn't complaining about the kit, I was complaining about the bag, so I learned that I was in error for specifying the kit because it is a good deal, and I changed the post to be more specific to the bag, which is the thing I don't like.  The kit is fine.  The price is fine, I just think from a professional opinion, that the equipment is not protected well enough in the bag, it is horribly overpriced at $80, and it is poorly organize causing people to have to jam their equipment in and dig under the accessories just to get to the poorly protected batteries.  

It's so easy if you go back to your original thread title "Do not buy the Fly More Kit" and what you have written in the original post, which from your point of view you chose to change now because it was what I had stated it was. You have bought the Fly More Kit and by doing so you got the bag literally for free and still have saved money, this is the simple truth. I am not into a debate about the quality of the bag (although it is much better than I had expected). You may like it or not, you are free to say that you believe it is not sufficiently protecting your valuable equipment. By the way I am also going to buy a hardcase for my M2P for better protection and additional storage space. But all this was not the point I have criticised in your original post. I have only criticised that writing your disappointment about the bag (something you did not pay anything for at the bottom line) with the original thread title "Do not buy the Fly More Kit" was not appropriate. And now definitely "over and out" from my side.
2018-9-18
Use props
fanscb6385d2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 281283 ft

I just sold my Mavic 1 Combo. I had it now for almost 2 years. Packing it all, I found out I never used the car-charger, never used the spare props, never used the USB-adapter... The only thing I was missing was the Mavic 1 Bag... and I remember giving it to some fanboy who did only care for the logo. The bag was useless for me, to small and not practical at all. And from looking at the pictures the bag of the flymore kit, is more or less the same. And I nearly forgot this sequentially loading "Charging Hub"... taking 3 hours to load my batteries...

Now for me the calculation looks quite different...
2 extra Batteries 238€
parallel charger  50€
----------------------------
sum                    288€ for all I really need and my batteries are all loaded within an hour.

Of course I still have my Vanguard Foto bag, where the M1P fitted in together with my Videocam and DSLR and my Notbook...and the M2P fits in perfectly.
But I must admit, I go out for filming... flying is more like getting my tripod in position...
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-9-18 14:11
Wach, I keep waiting for you to actually do what you are saying  you are going to do, but you keep writing.  Why do you keep referring back to the original post?  Only a few people saw the original post, I didn't do anything wrong by changing the post after I got feedback from people (including you) that basically, the kit is a good deal and I went too big on the post.  I wasn't complaining about the kit, or the cost of the kit, I was complaining about the quality and functionality of the shoulder bag.  I made a mistake by making this a discussion about the kit and have corrected the path of this thread so it will be more meaningful.
Right in the very first post, I mentioned that the $80 for the standalone price of the bag was a ripoff.  

Accepted and let's just respect each other, ok? I never meant to insult you, although you clearly have understood it this way. Therefore I sincerely wish to apologise because this was not my intention.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-18 14:20
Accepted and let's just respect each other, ok? I never meant to insult you, although you clearly have understood it this way. Therefore I sincerely wish to apologise because this was not my intention.

Agreed.  Thank you.  But I have to say, did you reread your first post to me?  "Dumb", the top stupidest posts of all time, and much more.  Pretty insulting Wach. Goes way beyond my impression.

That said, we are just passionate about our opinions, and sometimes we forget to be respectful in the passion of voicing our beliefs.  

All good, lets consider this a learning experience and move on.  

Thank you for the note.
Matt

2018-9-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

I said it once when getting my Mavic Pro, I'll say it again with the Mavic 2. When you pay that much for a drone, the company should go out of the way to include a high level carry transport case. I have the Spark and DJI did a good job including the hard foam like case they include with the Phantom, Osmo, etc. The case isn't much, but all I know is when I put the Spark inside that case I know the Spark is stored away nice and safe. With my Mavic Pro that's not the case, I literally always take the Mavic Pro from its landing site to level structure. DJI says the Mavic Pro's arms can only be folded 4000 times, and not including any case like the Spark causes me to leave it unfolded. If DJI wanted to provide its best case for the Mavic line, it should include the hard foam case molded for the Mavic and Remote Controller, simple as that. It would be large enough to fit inside your backpack but not small enough to keep inside your pocket. Needless to say, the hard foam case works, it's not that expensive.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-9-18 14:40
I said it once when getting my Mavic Pro, I'll say it again with the Mavic 2. When you pay that much for a drone, the company should go out of the way to include a high level carry transport case. I have the Spark and DJI did a good job including the hard foam like case they include with the Phantom, Osmo, etc. The case isn't much, but all I know is when I put the Spark inside that case I know the Spark is stored away nice and safe. With my Mavic Pro that's not the case, I literally always take the Mavic Pro from its landing site to level structure. DJI says the Mavic Pro's arms can only be folded 4000 times, and not including any case like the Spark causes me to leave it unfolded. If DJI wanted to provide its best case for the Mavic line, it should include the hard foam case molded for the Mavic and Remote Controller, simple as that. It would be large enough to fit inside your backpack but not small enough to keep inside your pocket. Needless to say, the hard foam case works, it's not that expensive.

I couldn't agree more.  Well said David.
2018-9-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules