DJI GO 4 4.3.2 Hyperlapse speed adjustment not working?
1107 11 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I can't figure out how to actually change the speed, any ideas?
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? What is the version of your app? May we have the screen of what you're seeing under hyper-lapse mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-19
Use props
DownUnderDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450472 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Pretty sure no one has got it to work. Looks like another update will fix
2018-9-19
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

It doesn't work. We've tried all mobile phones and tablets in our disposal. Even my neighbor couldn't make it work.
2018-9-19
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-19 15:01
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? What is the version of your app? May we have the screen of what you're seeing under hyper-lapse mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.

It doesn't work on a current iPad with everything else up to date.

It doesn't seem to work for anyone no matter what they are using.
2018-9-19
Use props
DownUnderDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450472 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It just amazes me, how a large successful company, like DJI can half implement something. Surely they tested it. SURELY ???
2018-9-19
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

what hyperlapse type are we talking about?
2018-9-20
Use props
Todd Harper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180669 ft
United States

UCBarkeeper Posted at 2018-9-20 01:57
what hyperlapse type are we talking about?

The latest update to the Go4 app, among other improvements, introduced the ability to adjust the flight speed within Hyperlapse mode. Pretty much everyone can see the slider for this, however that's about all everyone can do. You can't move the slider hence no adjusting the speed.
2018-9-20
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DownUnderDrones Posted at 2018-9-19 20:30
It just amazes me, how a large successful company, like DJI can half implement something. Surely they tested it. SURELY ???

Sorry to say, but mismatched released have grown common with DJI, as well as buggy releases. Just look at the Inspire 2 release from July.

Granted, it is complex things to work with, many parameters to take in to account. But DJI needs to make things work in their R&D and QA departments, it must be chaos there.
2018-9-20
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

LOL, really DJI... Does anyone there bother BETA testing this crap before releasing it ?
2018-9-20
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Read somewhere that the function will work only after the new firmware update.....
2018-9-20
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

Todd Harper Posted at 2018-9-20 03:28
The latest update to the Go4 app, among other improvements, introduced the ability to adjust the flight speed within Hyperlapse mode. Pretty much everyone can see the slider for this, however that's about all everyone can do. You can't move the slider hence no adjusting the speed.

did someone try in the autopilot mode? (as c1/c2 in free mode)
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules