Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 Update Version 4.3.2
3541 12 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got back form a trip, and updated to iOS 12, then of course decided to update my apps and found a new update to the DJI Go 4 for Mavic 2..

[New features]

1. Adds a new function where you can adjust the flight speed in Hyperlapse mode to shoot a video with different rhythms (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom).
2. Adds an auxiliary frame in Hyperlapse mode where you can enable from Camera Settings > Hyperlapse Video Frame to check the video cropping size (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom).
3. Adds a new function where you can improve the color display of Liveview by enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service (available only on MAVIC 2 Pro).

I'm wondering if they mean for point 3? Has anyone played around with this year.  I'm at work right now.

2018-9-18
Use props
1px0ff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 237238 ft
United States

ah you beat me to it ;). Haven't had a chance to fly yet, but will try this tonight I think
2018-9-18
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yes, I already updated to the latest version.
All is good, no issues to report

Fly safe everyone
Alex
2018-9-18
Use props
Sky Carrier
Captain
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

I concur with Alex B. No issues after the update. it works well.
2018-9-18
Use props
Gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

yea, i wasn't worried about any issues, just at times the update notes are kinda vague
2018-9-18
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I tried enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service but did not notice any visible difference when trying it out at home so I will go out and fly to see how it works. This is definitely something i have been waiting for - a in monitor LUT to get rid of that washed out live feed when filiming in LOG. I proposed to DJI to expedite the implementation of this feature some months ago.
2018-9-19
Use props
fansb29ba8a0
lvl.1
United States

Don"t see any updates for the Andriod version... and it needs some updates.
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this information. Kindly keep us posted if you encounter issues with the latest application. Feel free to use the application. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-19
Use props
Jaren
lvl.1

United States

Android? No update love for Android?
2018-9-21
Use props
liketofly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
Austria

Jaren Posted at 2018-9-21 14:52
Android? No update love for Android?

Well, as it seems most new and updated functions ain't working in the IOS app, so I'd actually prefer them to fix the issues before porting it over to Android.... and that FAST! ;-)
2018-9-22
Use props
Todd Harper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 180669 ft
United States

liketofly Posted at 2018-9-22 02:12
Well, as it seems most new and updated functions ain't working in the IOS app, so I'd actually prefer them to fix the issues before porting it over to Android.... and that FAST! ;-)

I flew the update the other day and everything was present and working just fine. What are you seeing as not working?
2018-9-22
Use props
liketofly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
Austria

Well, as I'm not using IOS, but Android, i didn't receive the update yet but reports suggest that the newly implemented speed control in Hyperlapse as well as the auxiliary frame are not working....
Maybe these features need a firmware update of the AC to work....
2018-9-22
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is auxiliary frame in Hyperlapse mode in the settings? DJI says, "Hyperlapse Video Frame to check the video cropping size (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom)."

Has anyone tested this out to see what it does?
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules